Class Tuning Incoming - March 12

I mean you did something, but DH still meta u didnt do any good nerf, and fist still better than caster monk, just one question, where is mmr buffs? something that EVERYONE ask for it?, you know ppl are facing pro players on 2.3 mmr+ is just insane how u did nothing there, im just begging you pls, buff mmr is just impossible to play the game like this.

2 Likes

From an RBG player’s perspective… (I know, I know.)

1. You made no changes to nerf Monk’s Peaceweaver talent that cripples DoT classes and has created a stale, non-caster friendly, meta.
  2. The meta is already triple MW, and now you’ve buffed their healing. This will make point #1 even worse. Now Monks will do the most healing, be the most mobile healer, and completely shut down any DoT classes. You just made the healing meta even stronger.
  3. Affliction still only has 1 spell school since you nerfed Soul Rot. Throw Affy Locks a bone, please. Making Drain Life a Nature spell would be a good start.
  4. Then you nerf Lock mobility which is already complete garbage when put up against almost any melee’s gap closers. Warriors with 2 charges, a leap, an intervene… or DKs with double grips… or DHs. Melee have no trouble sticking to a Lock with 95% uptime. Not to mention that you’ve also given Rets, Warriors, and DKs a legendary that includes another gap closer :weary:
  5. You BUFF MM Hunter damage, which is already hitting like a truck.

I could keep going. These changes don’t seem to come anywhere close to what I’ve seen the community begging for. Tweaking numbers is one thing, but we’re asking for some actual changes.

19 Likes

What are these buffs… just shows how oblivious devs really are at tuning… gone downhill since the start of DF. Such a shame… does not bode well for TWW

8 Likes

No DK changes?

7 Likes

If you would listen to our feedback, you would

• not buff Hunter in PvP!
  • nerf DH damage waaaay more!
  • not forget to nerf Rogue control (Shadow Dance)!
  • not buff Fire and Frost Mage damage!
  • not buff Warrior damage!

Your changes seems somewhat randomly to be honest!!

And you also missed something that is as important as class balance! Where are fixes to the mmr?! Why does it still feel like, you can only lose rating when you play? Yes, participation is extremely low, so you need to dynamically fix mmr!

25 Likes

See my post above. I agree with this so much.

Gonna need you guys to stop buffing the base kit soon. We’re getting scary close to the point where we revert to full passive talents. GS and Ray in particular are in extreme danger.

6 Likes

0 changes for assassination in pvp. So delusional…

4 Likes

garbage changes

barely nerfed outlaw

doubled fire mage’s damage for no reason

preservation buffed for no reason

no fw ret war nerf

braindead

also random bm buff lmfao plz just bring back mop classic ur games terrible

11 Likes

Not anywhere near enough of a nerf for DH, would like a survivability buff to DK it feels like paper.

11 Likes

Ahh yes and you wonder why no one touches the pvp forum. lol

1 Like

?

point out what i said was wrong plz

happy with that, only mage spc I like playing.

still does not make the 4 piece tier set usefull, its absolutely garbage for pvp…was expecting something with mana management, this is trash

1 Like

Doesnt matter if it was wrong or not, you are the reason why the devs stopped communicating.

ya man

lets play victim card for the devs who refused to do balancing for months and then when they finally do it they put out worthless changes like this even though we all pay for this game

but hey lets not hurt their feelings lets praise them for not doing their jobs

seek help you are the reason this game’s balancing is awful go play something else if you wanna coddle awful balancing dev teams

11 Likes

it took 10 weeks to figure out elemental was weak and the big fix is just blunt 3%? THAT change took 10 weeks to figure out? Man I know all the effort is going into the next 2 expansions now but this is depressing.

4 Likes

where are the DK buffs?

this is incomplete ???
WTFF???

7 Likes

Elemental is so poorly tuned it’s kinda fun. Since the start of the expac, we’ve gotten several % buffs, a 50% buff to earthquake, and a 65% NERF to laval burst.

Just get ride of the cooldown for flameshock if we can’t be tuned properly. Let the play style feel good if we are going to be one of the bottom dps outside of council fights

5 Likes

Could just increase the range on all spells except breath spells.

Bang problem solved.

3 Likes

There is no victim here. who wants to communicate with someone who treats others like this?

You can talk to others without insulting, but i guess you’re still stuck in your teenage years mentally. Highschool drama never leaves.

2 Likes