Class Tuning Incoming -- February 28

SV hunter is below Ele shammy. Why nothing done for SV

Nerf Disc priest

i’ve been a bit out of the loop lately, not super invested in forums aside from the odd post on wotlk side but, wasnt double tap removed from mm because of pvp? Now they are going after kill shot? So like MM will soon be steady shot and arcane shot? lol

Kinda glad im not playing retail at the moment, Though at least the current mm “changes” are pvp specific. Just got to wait and see if they filter down into pve next

Please no I don’t wanna play icefury build.

2 Likes

Why are you not addressing the issue that spear of bastion cannot be trinketed. this should never be.

Not sure what this is referring to beyond the listed changes but forcing me to use steady shot more often than I do currently will just lead me to unsub.

1 Like

Can hunters get a surprise, and have to .7 changes tomorrow?! Maybe =).

Outlaw is doing perfectly fine in raid and M+ right now.

They become S-tier at higher gear levels, and will continue to scale come next season and become #1 tank class.

1 Like

Once again the weakest spec in the game in Guardian gets nothing… While the strongest tank gets buffs. Something needs to change because this is getting ridiculous. Such incompetence devs should have consequences.

2 Likes

SV is above ele on almost every individual boss, its also higher overall in raid. What are you talking about?

it’s 11 spots higher overall in mythic and its in the top 5 on heroic

2 Likes

Dear pvp developers,

Sustained damage means absolutely nothing if you cannot survive long enough to deal the damage. Please kindly get your heads straight in regards to Enhancement PvP.

Thanks,

Enh Sham PvP Playerbase

Currently there is no time for Enhancement to react, it dies in a stun. It dies through astral shift, if you can even get it off. You have failed at your own goal…please fix.

What is the deterrent for attacking an Enhancement shaman? There is currently none. What is the deterrent for attacking totems? There is currently none.

NOT TO MENTION THERE IS STILL NO COMMENT ON WHY YOU ARE TAKING AWAY OUR UTILITY BY COMBINING EARTHBIND AND EARTHGRASP TOTEM.

This is a direct nerf to an already underperforming class (2 of 3 specs in the garbage for pvp).

Again, earthbind and earthgrasp are used for different reasons. One is a root that can lock people out of LoS, and the other is a snare. Combining them not only removes important gameplay, but also we are penalized by having a longer cooldown going from 30 sec to 1 minute, and losing 2 uses per 1 minute to 1 use per 1 minute if we take earthgrasp.

5 Likes

That’s nice and all, but I would like to be faster…

Rogue evasion works against Blizzard devs :rofl:

Deaths advance is a thing. And you get 2 stacks of it. You also have the capability of gripping things to you.

We don’t get a buff, we get a survivability nerf in 10.0.7 because pres is good and they dgaf about deva.

Remain strong brothers and sisters of the claw. Our paladin comrades needed to feel loved to. Maybe our concerns will be addressed next tier with a trinket bug and a boring yet over powered 4p set bonus. For the light!

Too slow and gripping isn’t the same as running into a pack of mobs and getting them all on you immediately and getting you ahead of your group.

You also cannot Death Grip on Raid/Dungeon bosses. So mobile fights or fights you have to run and grab spawning mob waves aren’t fun times.

remove this from your vocabulary. you aren’t 12, cringelord.

How is a 35% movespeed increase too slow?