Class Tuning Incoming -- December 13

So tanks are finally fun, so we nerf it so you have to leave your surviving up to someone else again, taking away agency.

Have you really not learned why people hate playing tanks?
They dont want their job (staying alive) to be in someone else’s hands.

57 Likes

Buff Evoker

11 Likes

Yea my ilvl 480 tank is now retired. Time to roll an alt.

11 Likes

Shadow Priests are gonna have a harder time finding groups. Our damage is okay but our survivability is suspect before these changes.

9 Likes

They didn’t. We have a lot more up-front power now with the talent trees.

9 Likes

Basing anything off M0 data is dumber than drinking bleach daily for your water supply

25 Likes

So let me understand this… because you guys live in a fricking igloo or something. The tank that is literal god tier and barely even needs defensive stance - quite literally lives in battle stance… is getting the smallest nerf… while other tanks… are getting much larger nerfs? How can you guys suck so much at what you do on a regular basis…

40 Likes

revert soulburn change

Oh ok… so then make the same change to Power Infusion.

12 Likes

I’m really glad blizzard recognized that outlaw was underperforming. It’s refreshing to see blizzard give some buffs to underperforming specs of triple dps classes.

6 Likes

There was already a shortage of tanks in this game, by now making them weak why would anyone play that over DPS. Good job on adding to the shortage btw by nerfing the least played role.

17 Likes

WE HAVE NO TANKS
LETS NERF TANKS
:headstone: BRUUUUH

36 Likes

:joy: fair enough, guess I’ll enjoy Guardian for as long as I can in PvP.

Though the tank nerf feels weird. Dungeons are do-able but I didn’t exactly feel like we needed to take more damage??? Were tanks really as strong as Blizzard proports them to be? Perhaps I should practice more.

Was totally behind the damage and health increase but this on top is too much in my opinion.

2 Likes

They aren’t anywhere near that strong in actual content. This is a stupid kneejerk change based off of joke mythic dungeons that you can zerg without a tank at all.

14 Likes

you crazy those guardian druid did do insane dps and healing there was unkillable and could wreck a entire team in pvp

11 Likes

While I saw this coming after the numerous threads complaining about tanks chain pulling while other people die and they seemingly don’t need anyone else, I think Brewmasters already depended on healers more than any other tank spec already since they are the only tank that currently doesn’t have the high level of reliable self-healing that other tanks have.

30 Likes

Bro. How are you guys this bad at your job. Why the f is netherwalk on the spec tree and you just killed any defensive value havoc had with the self healing nerf espacially in pvp.

And you totally destroyed some tank specs. Stop nerfing tanks. We wanna play the game we need tanks to be able to play the game.

Literally destroying fun classes slowly and slowly. Stop

32 Likes

Well, I am glad I decided to not level my tank for this expansion. Tanks have the most responsibility and are played the least than any other role and now Blizzard wants to nerf them and make their only benefit going to them which is survivability weak lol

18 Likes

There is no way BRM is getting 1 shot in all types of content because they have no survivability and your response is to nerf them even more lol.

20 Likes

Sounds good. Any lower with locks tho and it becomes stupid.