Class Tuning in Progress -- July 13 -- Updated

This is why.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/28#metric=dps&dataset=95&class=DPS&aggregate=amount

8 Likes

Buff me and nerf everyone else , thanks

1 Like

Nah boomie needs buffs. idc about pvp, they can slider it however they want, but it needs some buffs.

MM is already ahead of BM. You just want to keep BM down.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/28#metric=dps&dataset=95&class=DPS&aggregate=amount

1 Like

2H FDK could use some more love, tbh

3 Likes

Hope the BM hunter buffs are PvE ONLY.

3 Likes

Are you going to offset some of these buffs in PvP like you used to? I’m guessing that is a stupid question at this point.

3 Likes

Think about it.

1. Hunters are the most populous class by a WIDE margin.
  2. They’re never S tier in pvp for long. Sometimes short windows of godhood that get nerfed but that’s it.
  3. They cannot tank OR heal, so if they can’t do good PVE damage they literally have NOTHING.

Zero chance this wasn’t happening, i called this exact buff last thursday.

Feral is actually very powerful if played right. It’s just so few people play it that the logs are skewed. We have 2 ferals in our guild that will beat any fire mage, aff lock, or hunter by a WIDE margin.

Next week or the week after, any who went Venthyr will skyrocket. Not sure exactly when the legendary/conduits unlock

2 Likes

oh god I hope fire isn’t good again, I am quite happy playing frost.

1 Like

Looks like my mage is going fire.

1 Like

Afflock is underperforming by uh…

More then what 5% is going to make up for tbh lol.

3 Likes

That’s kind of the huge problem right? We shouldn’t have to swap to Venthyr to be competitive. “Able to do KSM and Heroic raid” isn’t “viable” or competitive. That narrative needs to go away too.

2 Likes

They are current B-tier from what I’m seeing and in my experience. However, I am pretty casual, so maybe I’m only seeing one end of the spectrum.

Come on… you already did a reduction on this, and I can feel it when hitting single targets in the raid. You had 8 months to figure this out. Stop with the Nerfs already, it is getting frustrating!

11 Likes

Yet, I guarantee you spriest will still be the undisputed king of ST. They’ll be alright.

Fire mage is Blizzards first born favorite child, they will never let it not be the best spec in the game

6 Likes

Tbf this is a buff to their single target, which is abysmal right now.

~https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/28#boss=2436&dataset=90

Join the club, we’ve got jackets. Hunters have to switch to Kyrien, warriors have to switch to Venthyr… in fact alot of specs have to switch to Venthyr.

If that’s your argument then whining about having to switch covenants is a bit counter productive. If you want to be on top you have to do extra work for it sometimes.

1 Like

Shadow Priests are already having enough trouble so WHY nerf them?!?!? This is all in the name of raiding and M+ but I have news for you, not every S-priest who plays this game is a raider or does M+!!! I’m soooo sick of you nerfing classes because of your stupid raid sims!

3 Likes

Fire mage and BM hunt buff? What??? :laughing: The devs must not even play this game or have ever tried to PVP.

1 Like