Class Tuning in Progress -- Dec. 15

Which is unfortunate. Even with a 15% nerf to Unholy’s mastery I’m pretty sure it’ll still outperform Frost, especially outside of burst windows.

It’s a nice dark green bubble. What else could you want? Effectiveness?

5 Likes

fury needs a bigger mastery buff, or either haste while enraged or something other than just a 5% damage buff, the downtime on enrage feels worse than it has in a long time

20 Likes

I guess when you choose the RP only covenant you should expect abilities only good for RP or something…how did that spell even make it through beta?

Fleshcraft and Flagellation are the two worst buttons to press in game. I guess we’re lucky they aren’t talents cause some Rogue would equip both and just get laughed at into oblivion.

2 Likes

give arms 50% more haste baseline

11 Likes

Oh I am not disagreeing. At a minimum frost NEEDS some buffs. Retract that, mages need some buffs for raid. They aren’t even in the same ballpark as Boomies, Spriests, MM hunters etc.

7 Likes

These 5% band-aids on gaping wounds lol.

34 Likes

Us frost mages need love too. We aren’t exactly rocking the meters. I know you guys are busy. Thanks for all your hard work.

31 Likes

I’m sorry but…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhckuhUxcgA

39 Likes

only 5% up to Fury? The worst DPS? Bruh cmon

22 Likes

Please, please, PLEASE be careful with this. Nobody likes dampening metas.

Current pacing is fun.

13 Likes

Lol how much damage can we stuff into chaos bolt?!

8 Likes

no marksman pve nerfs?

thas it mane

8 Likes

Is this a normal type of announcement?

1 Like

5% isn’t enough for havoc but I’ll take anything I guess. Havoc needs a direct buff to single target

22 Likes

Unholy got a 15% decrease

1 Like

Everybody else gets 5% but you gotta kneejerk unholy with a 15%
Do you understand that changes stat weights, gd do you even play the game you make?

12 Likes

:thinking:

DH’s mains asking for more buffs when they already have the best mobility in the game than any other spec in the game.

You can’t have everything and get away with it… 2 expansions was enough :roll_eyes:

Either trade that mobility for damage or something… can’t literally have mobility, damage and self healing (which this last one was fairly nerfed)

14 Likes

Thank you for this transparency. I like seeing this information here, and not having to go to wowhead to see what they’ve managed to datamine.

18 Likes

Not enough for Destruction to be viable over Affliction. Destruction would need like a 5% aura buff and another 20% increase to Chaos Bolt to become viable.

6 Likes

Any chance you can fix the two broken pvp talents for brewmaster being hot trub which does no damage currently make it do nothing and nimble brew which is not usable during certain things that it should be usable for and vanishing in combat from inventories

2 Likes