Class tuning 06/27

Wasn’t offensive disc a major problem before which is why they are now less offensive?
They have flipped and flopped on this almost every tuning pass…
Does this spec even need changes? Seems like it has been doing fine since day 1.

12 Likes

This is one of my biggest concerns, also getting drinks is harder now. Doing anything else besides sit 40 yards and heal becomes more difficult. Purge becomes strong into us again, so does hunters tranq shot since it removes a hot and reduces the duration on the rest. Mana issues. So many problems with this one change.

1 Like

Rimworld is pretty good, can sink HOURS UPON HOURS into that.

Tower Unite has ski ball.

Don’t give Blizzard any more of your money if you’re unsatisfied.

I just got to say. Nice mog, your character looks epic.

1 Like

thank you <3

Good thing it only took them 6 weeks to catch it.

8 Likes

Maybe they will notice cyclone within the next 6 weeks!

5 Likes

ive been a dh main since cata

depends on what you are looking for… Counter Strike 2 should be our in a month or so csgo and valorant shooting directly translate so you have 2 games in 1 there, if you want large scale pvp BDO is still king of that they have also gear capped the different tiers of node wars so its much easier to get into and same with their 3v3 arenas so super geared people who have been playing since launch dont stomp on you, GW2 5v5 mode is very enjoyable and you can jump in within 10 min of starting your char and be equal power to someone whos been playing it for 10 years outside of game knowledge obviously. valheim is also pretty fun to chill out with a friend or 2 and go adventuring and base building

Rimworld makes me disappointed in most story games because its impossible to get nearly as invested in generic Jaina when I think of the heroism of Dinklefart the pawn with a blue mohawk who saved my colony while on a drugs bender.

1 Like

lol rimworld. i mean, ofc everything great in rimworld. like i hope u understand the sacrifice it took to square away rimworld.

like i would profit from this comment lmao

lul bender omai

Demo players are actually crazy if they think they have the same survivability as the rest of us

Felguard so much more juiced than the rest of the pets and has demo specific dmg reduction

4 Likes

this is the part i found hilarious too, if they wanted to specifically target demos survivability and not hurt other specs then it should have been functionally only a nerf when specced demo, instead this hurts destro and affy more than it hurts demo which blows my mind but still not surprised.

Where is the demo specific damage reduction?

Im not convinced these changes hurt demo at all tbh, but it for sure hurts affy and destro where coil may actually mean more for healing than it does for demo. The soul link nerf is really not that huge imo and profane isnt really used by that many people as demo.

TLDR: If the goal is to nerf demo specifically on survivability then they should be nerfing those talents specifically and only for a lock that is specced demonology and not a blanket nerf to all 3 tho missed the mark.

It blows my mind that they have targeted ANY of these moonkin/rdruid nerfs before looking at cyclone.

Cyclone should have never been “buffed” to 6s in line with everything.

6 Likes

they. do. not. play. their. own. pvp.

every tuning pass and random meta switch they enable are obvious indicators that they simply look at statistics without context, and then do some random numbers changes and call it tuning

6 Likes

They have no idea what to do with marks Hunter. They’re further buffing aimed shot and rapid fire which will carry over into pvp, where aimed shot and rapid fire already have significant + damage modifiers. 10% base increase to both is more than 10% increase in pvp since they were already 133-145% or whatever.

The first buff this season did nothing to change its state. You lose the same matches that you lost before but win the same ones harder. This is going to continue to prove out the same situation, and it’s just going to get more ridiculous for mages and random battlegrounds.

They have to rework this spec. It was dog poo that revolved around double tap oneshots until they took away double tap. I was the first one to say it: marks rep will be in the trashcan until it’s just base aimed and rapidfire damage being +tuned high enough to where it’s always dangerous instead of once per minute.

Marks and bm are the two available ranged classes that have Hunter abilities and do damage with ranged weapons. Marks should obviously be the priority ranged Hunter spec over bm for the general health of the ladder. It’s like they don’t want to mess with Hunter because it technically works but nobody is happy playing it or playing against it ever.

2 Likes

i dunno these changes look pretty specific to me. pretty good changes imo… ive been asking for a marks rework for several expansions but they decided to rework spriest 7 times in 4 expansions

2 Likes

It seems like they’re very adamant about casted cc being 6s. I agree clone is the more powerful of the bunch. Perhaps if the duration isn’t to be changed, high winds could be changed to make the debuff either like 4s instead of 6 or maybe just mimic the duration. So like a triple DR clone would only give HW for 1.5s instead of the full 6.

I mean I don’t know, they can do whatever they want I guess. To be honest I haven’t played in weeks so, I feel like I’m out of touch at the moment.