Class Recommendation PvE, M+, solo

Looking for some input recommendations on class selection for end of BFA and into shadowlands.

Looking for a class that is good as dps in M+ mostly, but also able to solo content competently.

As for solo content, I would like to be able to do questing/world quests while pulling as many enemies as possible. Not sure if there’s any dps spec capable of that.

Only rule; no paladins.

Play what you like. It’s that simple.

Unholy Death Knight sounds like it would be right up your ally. A lot of AoE classes are having their AoE damaging abilities capped to how many targets can be affected by them. However Unholy Death Knight does not, so they can pull lots, and have their abilities effect them all.

I’m hope I am helping you make a decision, there are too many people who post things like, “Everything is viable.” and “Play what you like.” and those responses are just as helpful as a hole in your boat during a race.

The simple truth right now is that we don’t have enough information of what’s coming in SL yet. Tuning passes are largely incomplete at this point. That’s why the “Play what you like” answer is about the best thing we can say right now.

Once a meta is established in the new expansion, i’ll be back to suggesting specific classes if given enough information. But until then, it’s unfortunately just doing people a disservice to suggest anything specific this close to expansion launch when everything is about to change. :frowning:

1 Like