Class player base stereotypes

monk: self victimizing snowflakes

druid, especially feral or boomy: ADHD traits, probably into MLG compilations, susceptible to the pathowogen

rshams: either chill or toxic, no inbetween

warlocks: always have the most basic UIs. peak customization for them is putting an action bar button in the middle of the screen that shows their trinket and kick cds

warrior: straightforward people

evokers: actually humans behind the screen, they’re not just dumb dragons we can hate on, they’re real people like you and me in the real world. Even this guy: Dev is the problem right? - #3 by Feralscale-jaedenar

demon hunters: 12 year olds or toddlers who don’t know wth is going on most of the time (theyre just like me fr). Most prone to FOTM rerolls

dks: will leave after 2 losses, even if you’ve known them since kindergarten. Prone to FOTM rerolls

spriests: generally chill or knowledgeable. I guess they’re just happy to be playing, as miserable as it may be for them sometimes

hpriest: actual tryhards or a r1’s gf. Holy priest has been shot almost every time I was playing, or at least not high tier. Whenever I face a Holy Priest I know they have some trick that let them climb up to face me.

2 Likes