Class Changes 2/25

Well if you are geared as sub, it’s actually not to bad to play but it’s still a utility spec in comparison… the sustained damage of assassin is better but if you get the good gear and play old school style sub is crazy fun in burst windows and control… but stand alone most times a sub will beat a assassin rogue 1v1 but overall assassin is the more of a stand alone spec… assassin is great RN you might catch a few Sub rogues but assassin will counter a DH where a sub will very much struggle, the assassin bleeds make it highly viable

I have no idea who you meet kiddo… but bleeds are physical damage… now as far as to armor bleeds have a set stat… what they bleed. I didn’t read the 200 comments sorry

43%, mail wearers have around 55%.

I feel the difference for when I use tigereye on a lock and I dont. It’s a difference

Bleeds bypass armour. Physical or not.

Mail + Shield

43% is what enhance shamans rock, I have 57% as ele; 3.5k additional armor

only with shield. plate without shield is around 50%.

either way damage reduction percentage means more and more as your mitigation gets higher. a 4% increase at 50% is much more than a 4% increase at 20%.

Even though bleeds are physical they still bypass armor. Moral of the story, don’t piss off the feral druid.

I guess I missed the conversation here or something because that’s what I just said… it doesn’t necessarily bypass armor because it’s not involved in the equation… it’s a set stat. I like to PO the ferals it’s fun!

Interesting, I’ve got 51% (6585) on my DK. No other plate maxed this expac so I don’t know if that’s low or high but honestly seems bit low for plate.