Class and Spec Feel - Good, but could be better

Actually now you have bombs and FoE, it’s still around bombs but it’s either Bombs or traps. And some people suggested that traps are bad dps ability. Which makes sense, placing a trap can be distracted by bad boss room design.

I think if master would increase the damage of all abilities , and give increased healing from any source it would make it better. Just my silly tough. But it’s bad period.

Lacerate yes , Black Arrow please don’t… why do people want shadow damage in hunter arsenal?

2 Likes

That’s the one. Only had memory of CCing at ranged pre-fight (esp., in undergeared runs). Assumed it was just because I was just using Black Arrow for offensive traps anyways.

Thanks.

1 Like

The trap playstyle will be awesome. Snake, sticky, freezing, Ice, caltrops, tar, high explosive, Immolation, Steel trap. So many great talents left to rotten :(.

You should have considered the first sentence of your post before writing the second.

1 Like

God No. I wish people would stop suggesting BM be melee. If this isn’t just some troll fodder, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. None of the specs should have been changed, or should be changed now. Period.

If they wanted to make a melee spec they should have just added a new one.

That’s what ‘SHOULD’ have happened.

5 Likes

As much as I’d love to refute anyone being annoyed with people messing with msv, if you had told me in WoD that hunter was getting an obligate melee spec, I would assume it’d be BM, as would most people, since Rexxar is known as a melee beastmaster before anything else, including his Mok’nathal heritage.

2 Likes

Based on lore it’s true, but what developers bring into game that is the lore. They even stick to that decision. But when you look from other side, all there hunters can have pets, use ranged, use melee weapons. So they are all hunters te the end of the day. Remember lore is what is presented in n the game, because Blizzard is famous for changing the lore.