<Clan Wolf> Fri/Sat, 6-9 PM EST [3/12 H]

Clan Wolf, is a very friendly and mature guild. Wonderful people, thank you.

just my two cents, Rkstar

Bump that jazz up!

Bump! We are LF more DPS. Come join us, be assimilated, get ready for 8.2!!

Hi, I’m getting back in to the game after about an 8 month hiatus and I’m looking for a weekend raiding guild. Your raid times are perfect for me as I play other games during the week. I have raid experience on a number of classes going back towards vanilla and am currently playing a rogue. If interested my btag is (Septhor#1702)

Happy Monday!

BUmp BUmp Happy Wednesday!!!

Looking for more friends & raiders.
We’ve been doing a ton of achievements the last few nights, quite a relaxing but fun time to enjoy ourselves with some fun talks while waiting for 8.2 :slight_smile:

Come around if you’d like!

Herro, still on the lookout for more!

Bump it up :slight_smile:

Weekend~ wooh.
Let’s bump to celebrate

Bump bump revolution~

Everyone else supah excited for the 8.2 patch?

New zones! Flying! The bear buffs! <3

Working on the CoS AOTC before it goes away.
First attempts yesterday, first boss down within an hour and got to 13% on the second, fair to say it’s going down tonight.

Still looking for more DPS of any kind to raid in 8.2 :slight_smile:

Managed to get our AOTC COS within our 2 days of first attempts, it wasn’t so bad once we did a few pulls.

Since everyone is basically done with heroic BOD and we lack the manpower for mythic, we’re gonna do a run for the BOD achievement next week!

Still looking for more DPS for our 8.2 roster to do another AOTC and hit up mythic at some point!

Bump Bump Bump! Have a great weekend!!

8.2 is finally here! Gotta do all the new stuff~
Still need more DPS to progress through the next raid

Bump! We’re now also looking for a new tank as a primary position :slight_smile: !

Bump Bump! happy weekend!!

One of our old raiders is volunteering to tank, so we’re now back to looking for more DPS and a healer

Still in need for a few more DPS and a healer if we want to push mythic later down the line.

Gonna do our last hBOD run this weekend, then we’re heading into normal palace for the first week to learn mechanics, going straight to heroic on the 2nd week.

Bump Bump Happy Weekend