Please Delete! No Longer Recruiting

Hello!

We are a very small guild of friends who are looking for more people to run Mythic +s and other dungeons with throughout the weeks. We are 8/8 N 6/8H EP! We are made up of old raiders who have been AOTC since Hellfire Citadel. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm-12am (EST). We can use DPS (Mages, Boomies, DKS, DHS, Warlocks and Warriors are most welcome!) and 1 Healer (Priest/Monk preferred) Every class is welcome! If you just want to chill and run some 10s, or you just want somewhere to hang and have some people to talk to, then it would be great to have you around! Thank you!

Btag - Aeriyael#11795
Discord - Aeriyael#8649

2 Likes

I’m here for the street cred.

But also because who says “Fashion is Passion” ffs Aurum.

You guys aren’t setting a good first impression, you know.

I think I’m doing a good enough job. And that’s what matters.

Mediocrity.

Still looking for some more people for Eternal Palace - Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time! Every role is open! We run Mythic +s as well!

I set a great impression!

I’m pleasantly surprised to see some people have joined =) Thought this would get drowned by the larger guilds.

Rather you are still leveling, maxed out but gearing or armed to the teeth, we have a place for everyone!

Looks like we’ve gotten a full raid roster. Thanks, Forum.
Could frankly be better, though.
EDIT: THE FORUMS COULD BE BETTER NOT THE PEOPLE OH JEEZ OH LORD

We are 8/8 Normal Eternal Palace! Come and join us for Heroic! Looking for DPS!

Couldn’t find you under that discord. Can you double check it or reach out to me

Discord: sugbukz#0877

Request sent!

Aurum, did you delete the bit about Fashion being your passion?

Probably to make himself look cooler :stuck_out_tongue:

The part about fashion being passion is in the guild discord, I’m pretty sure.

Still looking for more people to join our roster!

Top post updated! Still looking for those sweet, sweet buffs.

Something to mention, we had a hiccup on our schedule and managed to clear all farm content in a single night. Very pleased about that.

Starting to clear Heroic! Looking for a few more DPS to help us progress!

Finally sitting down and going through these. Jeez, everyone’s schedules have been a mess!

You can check us out on Wow Progress!

https:// www .wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Circle+of+Truth
(remove spaces before and after the www, thanks)