Chronoboon Displacer bugged

I have Ony and ZG buffs, my Chronoboon Displacer just disappeared after using it without saving any buffs. -10g lol

Update: My friend is totally fine with diplacer when he is in org, while i was using it near chromie.

You lie you were nowhere near me and you also said I was fat

5 Likes

Imagine creating a custom item, getting it beta tested, and then still having it bugged on release.

Sounds like Blizzard alright

2 Likes

Somehow I got the ZG buff up near Chromie randomly, which iirc was a bug on the PTR where one person using their displacer would buff everyone around them.

I’m not gonna complain if that bug still persists tho.

1 Like

You were being a cheap gnome date so of course I’m gonna take your buff and put a bug on you…dollar menu? Really?

2 Likes

This actually went live? I’m still waiting for Blizzard to say April Fools lol

i just tested with DMF… not allowed to share image/link on forums but i submitted a bug. Chrono stored all my wbuff but not dmf

I do see someone have dmf buff saved.

Nice covid mask castermedea

1 Like

haha, haven’t played this character for many years. Must be some power of foreseeing.

I haven’t used the temporal discombobulator to bring back tbc yet, what are you doing here elf?

Imagine not logging onto the PTR to test the item and report it and then post on the forums about it?

Sounds like a typical Blizzard forum poster alright

Do uh…you really think people want to test a game instead of play a game? I got a bridge in brooklyn to sell ya… Most players want to play a bug free game, not be a test subject on a temporary and or test server.

That being said, I do love testing and finding bugs myself, it’s why I’ve been doing it 30 years. I also realize most people do not enjoy doing that sort of thing.

1 Like

No, I know they just want to complain and imagine things just magically happen.

Birds of the feather then we be. QA Engineer and I love to test and break things too :slight_smile: