Chromie Time at 60

I’ve recently come back after taking a break at the start of SL. I haven’t purchased DF yet and probably won’t for a while. I wanted to play around in WoD using Chromie Time on one of my 60s, but the option to change timelines isn’t available. She keeps directing me to the Dragon Isles. I thought Chromie Time supported up to level 60 now… am I missing something? Thanks.

Chromie Time is for leveling up to 60, once you’re at 60 you can’t get into it anymore. Log onto a lower level alt & you’ll be able to use it.

However, once you’re level 60 you can go to any of the old expansion areas. They’ll be lower level (Draenor maxes out at level 40 outside Chromie Time) but turn on low level quest tracking & you should be able to do everything.

1 Like

You can’t do dungeons at 60 minus the ones you can now, sadly.

The only way to bypass this is that your friend is low level queue for whatever and it pulls you in with them. I was really hoping they changed this because it says every dungeon CAN be entered by a level 60, so it’s actually misleading in a way, it’s just you can’t queue for them yourself.

Unfortunately, that is not true for Shadowlands (granted, not quite an `old area’ yet) which still goes up to 60. I now have a situation where my last two 60s are working on Shadowlands content but cannot queue up for Shadowlands dungeons.

I’ve encountered that as well. I have a few dungeon related quests that I can’t queue for. So far, manually trying to find a group has been annoying at best. Why remove the ability to queue for SL dungeons for the players that don’t have the expansion yet and are level 60? The only dungeons I can queue for are BfA.

2 Likes