Chris Metzen coming back!

Current devs probably didn’t know what to do with wow. You can tell by all the friendship, marriages, and happy vibes. I welcome a return to WARcraft.

102 Likes

Atleast the story will start to actually be good again instead of something written by a 3rd grader.#garroshdropsbword.

50 Likes

We know :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Lovely news, I think.

Dragon Soul? :dracthyr_tea:

5 Likes

I mean, from what I’ve seen, Chris has had nothing but praise for DF as a whole, why do you think he’s going to make major changes?

6 Likes

My guy we went to Thrall’s wedding.

If Metzen had been here the Lor’themar and Thalyssra wedding would have been a 2 patch event.

27 Likes

He probably likes it because it’s pretty good.

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

13 Likes

Thank god. Danuserond the destroyer of Lore has been averted!

10 Likes

Oh, this is welcomed news. Metzen is a legend. :dracthyr_heart:

5 Likes

I’m not trying to poke any fun but I feel like I just had a mini stroke seeing this article.

Id take dragonsoul over the junk they have going on now in Df have you read these quests?
So basic and uninteresting quests atleast cata we had a war for gilnaeas and the revamp every zone was action packed red ridge, south shore and badlands are a couple of the best.

8 Likes

I don’t think much will change. But Metzen coming back is still awesome!

4 Likes

Can we now get real faction conflict expansion

7 Likes

Not cosmic enough? :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes

I don’t understand why everyone thinks Chris is going to make major changes in direction from where we are. He’s been very publicly supportive of where the game is at right now.

19 Likes

Lets goooooo!

1 Like

No. The faction war is dead between the Horde and Alliance.

13 Likes

G I G A C H A D is finally back. YAY!

1 Like

I’m really surprised, and it feels like it came out of nowhere.

It’s a shame everyone that thinks he will magically solve any issues they have with the game will be disappointed, though.

4 Likes

Probably because wod they put him on back burner and legion burned off what little connection he had left when they turned his major storylines into half zone fillers.
At this point it would probably be just a check to him and him fixing the jailer did it bs.