Choosing a Main

Can I get some advice to help me further my decision on choosing a main before 8.3 drops.
Warrior, Warlock, or Deathknight
Warrior has most progression to gear, essence, elite armor sets, and reputation, but I get tunnel vision easily and I play alone most the time. Warlock was my first 70 in BC, I can see myself playing all 3 specs since they are DPS and I will not tank or heal ever. Not good at jukes but can learn the more I play. Dk just feels good to eat spell casters up in pvp but I get bored real easily for some reason. Any tips or ideas will help, I study a lot so my time can only be invested into one character.

Sounds like of the 3 the DK is the first to go since it was mentioned with a negative along with it. Now to decide from the remaining 2. If the Warrior is your most progressed than it makes the most sense if you are hoping to do top tier content ASAP. If you do not mind spending some time catching up and grinding out the essences you may need than the Lock becomes a contender. Now it may come down to if you prefer melee or ranged better? Do you run with a guild that may need a role filled? Have you played a class more and want to switch it up a bit? Those come down to your situation.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I like range for mythic plus and both for pvp. I don’t raid or have a guild, just friends cross server to pvp and do dungeons with. I’m revered with everything on the warrior. My warlock has nothing but is very enjoyable and being able to utilize all specs seems like the right choice. Would I be able to catch up quickly in 8.3?

Gear shouldn’t be an issue as you’ll get pieces pretty quick. If you wanted essences on the Lock you will have to grind those again.