[UPDATED SEPT. 18] Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

Can I do a write-in? So far I’ve got it narrowed down to two: a giant douche and a turd sandwich. Picking one or the other is the hard part, though

I voted spell book because if any of these was gonna fly its the floating book and flying mounts are the best mounts

I’ll pass, because to be honest none of them appeal to me. But that’s OK, I have plenty of mounts already.

So do I apparently a lot of votes for a walking TREE? LOL how DUMB!!

1 Like

Yes - but think about how many people can now say something along the lines of “I’m a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar…” as they mount up.

I mean before Horde impales them.

RIP Wash.

1 Like

Hey everyone ~ :grin: Make your votes here:

Poll -- Choose the Next Shadowlands Mount

Did not expect the Ancient to be winning and am admittedly disappointed by that, I picture it in my head as another mount that is too big and annoying for me to want to use.

Ah well. More mount count.

1 Like

Honestly, I would love to see a mount where you’re in a carriage and the carriage is being carried by 4 NPCs…FASTER! YOU SLACKERS, FASTER! THE RAID TEAM IS WAITING!

I noticed that the Caterpillar has pulled itself to 4th place. Big Wiggly needs more support!

3 Likes

It clearly states on the post “Our artists” have proposed 5 concepts, so seriously, how do you expect people to vote on vague descriptions?
At least some conceptual sketches should have been included as at the moment there is no real criteria on which to base a vote

2 Likes

Is it clear that if I can’t afford to have shadowlands for a few months after release if it’ll be added to my account upon purchase, or do we have to have it from the get-go?

Please create a centipede mount… oooooooooooOC

for all those saying the nerubian is going to look like the blood tick mount you are hella wrong, do yourself a favour and search nerubian swarmer, thats more of what the mount will possibly look like

9 Likes

The voting was broken, and it decide to unbreak itself when I was clicking through random mounts to see if ANY option would register, so I voted for the wrong mount, and now I can’t undo it. :upside_down_face:

If you go back to the votes (press the “Show Votes” button underneath the options) it will take you back and you can rechoose.

Last I saw its the exact same still, only the last two are reversed (They like the nebu more in EU)

1 Like

Which mount is winning EU-side? I’m curious because NA accounts can’t vote to see the results.

Be cool if the Caterpillar could morph (Pok’evolve) into a butterfly when they open up flying. The Tome would be ok if it could also fly. For me it was between those two because they seem the most unique but I chose the the Caterpillar. I dont want another Cat or Giant mount.

2 Likes

Nerubian has my vote

1 Like

Is this per-account or per character?
Nerubian for me.

1 Like