<Chimera> 18+ years and counting Recruiting for S4 / MoP Remix / TWW

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to read our thread.

worldofchimera[dot]com (This is a work in progress, so excuse the mess)

We are We are a long standing guild, and are looking for more like-minded and talented people to add to our group. Or, Dare I say, Family. (Corny… I know)

Right now we’re raiding in S4, as well as Doing the M+ thing as always. We intend to continue raiding through TWW and beyond. Pushing well past the 20+ years as a guild milestone. We also plan on playing MoP Remix, for those interested in that.

We are looking to add more people to our ever-growing roster of players.

Here is our current needs as of today, however, Any exceptional player will be considered, regardless of class / role.

We are currently set on raid tanks, however, M+ players / tanks are always welcome.

DPS, is a pretty open segment, we’re not too picky, however a priest would be lovely.

Heals, Same thing We currently hold an evoker, shaman, druid but can make room for more / make a few changes for the right person.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday. 8-11 EST

We are AOTC+ Focused, What this means is roster permitting, and without drama/stress as half of us are former hardcore CE players and do wish to stress out anymore.
It means that once we clear AOTC, and if we feel like it, we’ll go touch some mythic, again, Roster Permitting. However, if we get some down, then we get some down. If not. Thats fine too. we’re here to have fun and enjoy the game as it was intended to be done.

If you have ANY questions, please reach out at your convenience. Frozenwing#1670-bnet or simply join our discord and talk to ANY of our raid members, they would be more than happy to tell you more about who we are!

Discord invite - > CjbS7juzGT

Thanks again for reading our posting! See you in the world!

-Frozenwing [GM]

Raid days/times? You sound like an interesting guild

Thank you. I was typing this thinking maan I’m missing something haha.

Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm est

Good morning everyone!

Good afternoon World… (of warcraft)

Good morning all, still looking for a few people to add to our group for the long haul!

Good evening all… still here, still looking! <3

Good morning!!!

Morning world… and may the 4th be with you!

Good Afternoon All! WE have found some awesome people over the last week, we’re still looking for more! Have a great day and may the 4th be with you!.

If your happy and you know it bump a post…

If you’re happy and you know it bump a post!!! Lol

good afternoon all! still here… still looking

It’d be super awesome to meet some new people that are down to have fun with the game, clear some content, and have fun while being awesome!

We don’t run a hardcore “trial” process and are really just looking for some good people to play with. Come hang out with us and see if we’re a good fit for each other!

good evening to everyone except those that it is not evening for. :slight_smile:.

good afternoon everyone… we are still looking for a few more…

We are recuriting for MOP remix… as well as Season 4 and TWW… if you’re looking for a “forever home” with people who will go from being raid / guildmates to actual lifelong friends… this is the place… also… we make stuff dead!

good afternoon all

Good afternoon all. haha… I am available to chat via mobile all day… or just hop into the discord!

looking forward to hearing from you!.

Good morning!!!

Greetings! Any thoughts on what your MOP remix might look like? Me and a few buddies are looking to find people to run with. And then who knows what the future might hold!