<Chimera> 15+ years guild recruiting for 9.1!

We have been around for 15+ years. We took a small break durring battle for azeroth but are recruiting for 9.1!

Our history is a storied one mainly of endgame content and competition. peaking in wrath with US 180 trial of the grand crus. and ending with BFA just being horrible lol… We are changing our focus to just simply enjoying the game and each other. therefore are no longer focusing on mythic raiding and are focusing on AOTC mostly (Some mythic) from here on out. Family / Friend Atmosphere. Looking for like-minded people or groups of people to join up with us and have some fun!

Current raid plans are Thursday / Friday 8:30-11PM EST.

Feel free to contact myself or anyone online to obtain more information.

We are also open to taking any Casual / non raiding member as long as they meet our core values. Don’t cause drama and are generally not nasty people.

Current Guild needs are as follows.

Tanks: Closed currently but open to the right person. (one of ours can swap if we find a decent tank)

Heals : Looking for non Druid healers at the moment.

DPS: Any strong player will be considered. Mage / Ele shaman / basically anything not a hunter atm. But any exceptional player will be considered.

Also open to absorbing tiny guilds just looking to have more people around them.

Frozenwing#1670

Thanks!

1 Like

Bumping this up to say, this guild is pretty damn awesome. Come hang out with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cept her^ shes a nutcase :rofl: :joy:

I’ll kill you Frozen, I stg.

1 Like

I love you too!

I just remembered, when I was a kid I swallowed, like, eight things of pop rocks and then drank a whole can of coke. You don’t think that that counts as a suicide attempt, do you?

1 Like

Bumping this up :slight_smile:

1 Like

bumpage! .

Bumping this up again :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re still looking for some good people to add to our family… hit me up on bnet Frozenwing#1670

Good morning

1 Like

evening world!!!

Good morning!

1 Like

good morning

Just joined after finding them from Durotan. Great history and great folks, come hit us up!

1 Like

Good afternoon World!!! Do we all have that Pre-patch hype!!!

Back to the top with ya! muahahahahah

1 Like

Boring Boring day at work… Hit me up!

Prepatch HYPE!!! lol

1 Like

Good morning!