Chill IL 203 Shadow Priest LF Guild (Cyclone)

Char Name: Tsumibito Server: Suramar
Hey, started playing wow a couple months before shadowlands launch due to my GF being a long time player (since vanilla). And ive been in her guild although doesn’t seem like the right fit for me. Played many games in the past just never got into wow until now due to the fact I need to get stronger than her. Looking for guild doing high level raids/PVP. Done 10/10 Castle Nath N and currently 4/10 Castle Nath H. Also made it to 1400+ in 2v2. Looking for a guild that is keen to help with progression and just chill. Idk how wow forums work but im also a 24 year old guy from Canada. Spent the last few years living overseas NZ/Aus. Now back to the cold in canada and need to heat up by doing mythics and getting strong enough to rinse my gf in duels (which I already do).
Cheers.

Hello!

Not Dead Yet is looking for ranged dps to bolster our raid roster. We are a group of mid-twenties to early-thirties looking for chill raiders to reach AoTC with before the end of the tier.

A quick TLDR:
Current progress: 7/10 H
Raid Days: Wednesday, Sunday
Raid times: 7-10pm EST
Server (not necessary): Bleeding Hollow
End goal: AoTC then moving into alt raids

Any questions can be directed at:
TheRealNice#1880 (myself)
or
nikki#1400 (the more personable one)

Hope to hear from you!

Have a great one!

Hello fellow Canadian,

We are Munchma Quchi (6/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter, and are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 8:30-11:30 CST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know).

Hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#3401) for an invite.
‹Munchma Quchi› @ Daggerspine (US) - Guild Profile (raider.io)

if you’re still looking, hit me up on discord: LadyPeebles#0310. we’re chill, 7/10H with people in similar 2s rankings as you that would be open to teams. if you’re interested I can give you the whole spiel and you can get to know us!

Hey there! You didn’t mention raid times in your post, but I hope one of ours is a fit.

Phasers On Stun - H - Illidan 9/10h, 1/10m

Raid times:
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL.

Friday night heroic (very optional) 5-8pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes. Probably for at least 1-2 bosses a weekend.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#0001
battle.net: brandy#1599

We’re looking for some ranged for our mythic core - check our post and hit me up if you have questions

[H] shady acres - 1/10m - LFM - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)