Chill and Fun | Former Mythic Raider Looking For Normal Mode Guild

Hey guys, I have played WoW forever.

I was raid leading in TBC and doing cutting edge Mythic raiding through Legion. It was fun, but always a bit tense.

These days, I have a growing legion of max level characters–mostly healers and tanks–and I’m running a lot of Mythic +. I would love to run with the same people again and again, and make some new friends.

I’m wondering if there’s a really casual, fun guild out there that I could do stuff with.

I’m patient, easy-going, and kind, and I’d be looking for the same from my new friends.

Mythic + is my main focus, but I could do 1-2 nights of easy-going raids each week.

I play on three main servers:

Alliance | Nordrassil
Horde | Mal’Ganis
Horde | Sisters of Elune

Thanks for reading.
Faeylin#1905

Hi there,

We don’t have any openings for healers but we might have an opening for a dps with a tank offspec with a possibility of a tank spot opening soonish.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re 10/10N 2/10H CN and are looking to progress farther.

Currently we’re compromised of players who are raid ready, gearing up to raid, or are starting to get into mythic dungeons.

Our main goal is AotC by the end of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat. We’re well on our way.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players. We have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

1 Like

Sounds like you be a great fit for us…check us out! Sent you bt…maybella

1 Like

Faeylin,

It sounds like you would really enjoy our Saturday evening 2nd raid group with mostly alts & friends. We’re currently just having fun in normal with that group and we’ll likely start to work on Heroics in a few weeks.

You could also join us during the rest of the week for Mythic + runs.

We’re currently on Area 52 but, you could do all of the above with us cross-realm and decide if we’re the right fit for you before you decide if you would like to transfer.

[Welcome <HØME>! 10/10H CN 8/10N 1/10H SoD Tues/Thurs Evening Raid Team LFM]

1 Like

Hey Goldtusk - sounds like I might be able to provide what you’re looking for! Add me on Discord at Letholas#9581!