Pauldrons of the Great Unifier

• Eternal Rune Weapon
  • Bones of the Damned
  • Ablative Shielding
  • Bulwark of the Masses

Thank you!

Shoalbreach

Depends on what you need?

Bones of the Damned - Armor (18% chance to proc an extra charge of bone shield with each Marrowrend as well)

Eternal Rune Weapon - +Str during Dancing Rune Weapon (extended duration for each rune spent)

Bloody Rune Blade - 5 second Haste buff (+5 runic power when Crimson Scourge procs)

I recommend going with anything that has Eternal Rune Weapon for most encounters. If you need the armor, Bones of the Damned would be your go to survival option. I just don’t see Eternal Rune Weapon performing well due to a 5 second duration and a 10 second internal CD which makes paying attention to when to use D&D after each Crimson Scourge proc, a chore.

Anything below the first trait should be based on doing increased passive damage (or some type of absorption shield if survival is an issue) and since we are slowest tank in the game + speed (especially useful for m+ where speed can be critical for a tank).

Survival > Damage > Speed (When pushing beyond comfortable limits)
Damage > Speed > Survival (While within comfortable limits)

Breastplate of the Deathbound - currently equipped

• Bloody Runeblade
  • Bonded Souls
  • Winds of War
  • Resounding Protection

Which one should I choose to tank with?

100% stay with this! You only want one eternal and one bones of the damned since the extra stack and extended duratiion on the dancing doesnt stack. BotD is really poor armour after the 1st one you dont want to stack these. Bonded souls has INSANE uptime i usually see like 30-40% uptime on it which means not to bad healing and good haste uptime. Runeblade is nice also! If youre kiting trash you lose value but on high tyran bosses or raid you really see the value on rune/runic regen! It is great! and resounding is always good because absorbs will always be used by blood and never miss any value!