Chemical Imbalance LFM Mythic EP Fri/Sat 9-12pm EST

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders to push into 8.2 Mythic content.

We expect the best from all our players, including officers who live up to their titles and raiders who maximize their performance, not their excuses.

Please note all raids are mandatory and players are expected to post out in advance when they know they will have to miss a raid, so check your schedule before your proceed further!

We are not looking for raiders who only show up for farm nights or are generally unreliable.

Our team raids from 9:00pm-12:00pm EST(server time) Friday and Saturday

Progression:
8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP
1/8 M EP(full disclosure, had to pug people because of lack of reliable roster)

What can you expect from us?

-Within our raid team you can expect a friendly and reliable group of players willing to help out others and also run other content outside of raiding such as mythic+ 5 man content, world quest, ect

-Our raids are laid back with a fun atmosphere, but focused and ready to give it our best when it comes to bosses.

-Raiders that are constantly pushing to improve their characters, Whether it be by re-gemming completely, researching their class consistently, or just working on improving their play style.

Current Openings:
Healers = druid/monk/shaman preferred with DPS offspec they DON’T MIND PLAYING
Tank = Closed
Melee = Ret Pally, Rogue, Monk highest priority, ALL DPS CONSIDERED
Ranged = Warlock, Mage, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman highest priority, ALL DPS CONSIDERED

We will consider all classes/specs, if interested please feel free to contact.

Cisaro#1763
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

Thank you for making this post, Bell!

Fortune has aids

Morning Bump!

Good evening bump!

Happy Classic Day bump

It is Tuesday.

Happy Friday!

If you’re not currently playing classic, you should ask about our cookies.

If you join this guild you will get:
Banter
Banter
Banter
Mythic plus runs
Banter
Banter
Banter
AOTC

Bump…because Bell yells at me if i dont.

Sunday Scaries bump…

bump because classic is trash!

bump!

Really would LOOOOVE:

mage
lock
rogue
monk

But any and all psyched and sarcastic sob’s welcome!

I saw something about cookies? I was just curious as to the flavor of said cookies?

We used to have delicious lock cookies but alas now we are lock-less! Hopefully you can settle for chocolate chip :slight_smile:

According to the scale I can definitely settle for some chocolate chip :stuck_out_tongue:

Bump! Looking for people who can tolerate our …banter :slight_smile: