<Chemical Imbalance> 2 night LFM DPS

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders to push into 8.2 Heroic and Mythic content.

We are planning on pushing more into Mythic this tier and need some great DPS to round us off.

We expect the best from all our players, including officers who live up to their titles and raiders who maximize their performance, not their excuses.

Please note all raids are mandatory and players are expected to post out in advance when they know they will have to miss a raid, so check your schedule before your proceed further!

Our team raids from 8:00pm-11:00pm CST (9-12PM Server) Fridays and Saturdays

Progression:
9/9 H Bod
2/2 H CoS
1/9 M BoD

What can you expect from us?

-Within our raid team you can expect a friendly and reliable group of players willing to help out others and also run other content outside of raiding such as mythic+ 5 man content, world quest, ect

-Our raids are laid back with a fun atmosphere, but focused and ready to give it our best when it comes to bosses.

-Raiders that are constantly pushing to improve their characters, Whether it be by re-gemming completely, researching their class consistently, or just working on improving their play style.

Current Openings:
Healers = Closed
Tank = Closed
Melee = Limited
Ranged = Open

We will consider all classes/specs, if interested please feel free to contact.

Tazibar-Cisaro#1763
Akala-Akala#11752
Bellatrix/Arya-Bellatrix#1309

1 Like

Does the guild push keys??

Indeed we do!

1 Like

Still looking for dps if anyone;s interested pst in game.

1 Like

Daily key runs!!!

What days do you raid each week I don’t see it in the post I may have missed it.

Let me know if youre interested. My post is linked below

My bad guys! We raid Fri/Sat 9-12 server(eastern time zone US)

Yes we are still very much interested and looking for reliable, strong DPS!

We are 7/8 Normal in our first night in EP and expect to kill the Queen tomorrow!