Please Delete

Inactive please delete! thanks

1 Like

Bump, looking for casual raiders! Come join the community and have some fun!

1 Like

Bump, looking for casual raiders! Come join for some fun

1 Like

Bump, would love to have a DH, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, Rogue, and some ranged. Come have some casual fun!

Bump! Looking for raiders!

1 Like

I might be interested in joining if there is room for some BM Hunter DPS. While my current ilevel is only 406, I hope to upgrade that soon. Not sure if you are still looking for players but if you are hit me up at Grendel#1570.

The only issue is I work until 4:30 PST (7:30 EST) during the week so I would really be able to start until your pull time. Sunday’s shouldn’t be an issue.

1 Like

Bump, looking for more folks! All classes!

bump looking for solid heals and dps <3

1 Like

Hey there, I just xfered here on my main, a Shaman. I’m ilvl 404 but would want to look at raiding this tier! I usually dps but would be down to learn healing as well :slight_smile:
Let me know if I could be of use to the team!
My Bnet is ArrowGantt#1298

1 Like

bumpy dump bump bump

1 Like

Looking for DPS & healers interested in earning AotC this tier. Come join the casual fun! Transmog comps, Raiding, PvP, and more!! Come be a part of the community!!!

Bump - looking for dps and heals!

Looking for more!

Bump! looking for more range DPS. casters needed :slight_smile:

Bump looking for more!

Bump! looking for rdps !

Bump! LOOKING FOR A TANK PREF WARRIOR OR MONK.

Looking for Ranged DPS and a Healer. Still a Tank.

I just came back after taking the last few years off. I just dinged 120 so my lock is only 403. Which item level are you guys looking for at a minimum? I could work to get it up as best I can. I have no experience in BFA raids but I do I have quite a bit of past experience with a number of AotCs and some Cutting Edge from MoP through Legion. With this tier winding down i’m really not sure how much I can do for you in EP but I do think I could be an asset going into 8.3 and beyond.

Hi! Thank you for your interest we are actually looking for a warlock for next tier as we do not have one at the moment. If you are still interested in joining please add us on btag so we can discuss more about our guild and raid. I won’t be online until the evening but will respond ! Looking forward to chatting with you :smile: