Cheater in BGS

Hello,

The nicest thing happened in Bg today.
basically a player tagging flags without being here…
i was with the whole horde group on the flag with no alliance, and aoes on the flag and the guy kept tagging it from the alliance base.
i used the /target maccro to check aswell where he was and no target got locked around the flags area.
i got a screenshot of his performance with a big 5flags cap, 0 dammages, 0 healings. how can i host the picture?

Upload it to imgur and post the link here.
Put a space somewhere in the link if it doesn’t let you post it.

or just highlight your link and click the </> sign.

3 Likes

Don’t post the picture here due to Name and Shame TOS. Email a copy of the picture with what you described to hacks@blizzard.com.

I am curious as to what class they were. I wonder if someone found a way to manipulate Far Sight or Eagle Eye.

3 Likes

No.

Use the ` symbol at both ends of the link so you can post it.

That way people can just copy and search without having to navigate your edits.

Or this, which does the same thing I wrote.

2 Likes

Idk if anyone else has noticed but has anyone else seen warriors charging A LOT more than usual? I seen a warrior today charge 5 times before he managed to kill the player he was chasing. Like 5 charges back to back with no cooldown in between. Idk if im just seeing things but if i see it today i gotta get a SS of it or something.

Was it a Prot Warrior? You might have seen 2 Intercepts and a Dragon Charge.

Or if arms/fury could of been specced into Massacre + Death Sentence.

[https://imgur.com/gP8Ac4Y]

1 Like

Uhhh, that’s weird.

I saw that a couple months ago, it was a rogue in IoC capping the WS flag and I wasn’t able to /target them.