Cheapshot spam

Can we please get a cooldown on cheapshot? This dying (even after trinketing) during cheapshot spam is stupid.

16 Likes

Blame Blizz for that for adding Shadow Dance charges to Sub.

4 Likes

Cheap spam happens with subterfuge as well. It’s the only stun with no cooldown. Just give it a cooldown like every other stun.

6 Likes

The cooldown used to be the need to restealth and the 60 seconds, no combo reduction, single Shadow Dance charge.

Also Subterfuge is also kinda dumb. Rather have a single powerfull opener than press many.

1 Like

I remember when cheap shot cost 65 energy base (untalented) and 100 energy was the base value (no gear or talents) for the pool and we only got 20 energy every 2 making this sort of play impractical and nearly impossible (Wrath).

Ah, back when resources actually mattered. (For every class)

Subterfuge and just about everything in retail’s class designs are terrible and blizzard should be ashamed of such garbage.

16 Likes

The other stuns basically don’t have resource costs, in most cases you just use them on CD without any penalty or infringement on your ability to deliver damage. Comparing tools is, as you can see kinda silly.

The answer is not adding a CD it’s redesign the game so choices are required again. When you use CC it should cost more than just a GCD and wait on the CD. It needs to also always cost in burst in way that you’re forced to make a choice between burst and CC.

2 Likes

It is as simple as adding a cooldown. Before cheap spamming was viable the requirement on energy and stealth was a good argument. It isn’t a good argument anymore. Obviously the “resources” are not restrictive in the slightest.

1 Like

Instead of adding a cooldown, a more interesting and healthy (but maybe complicated) solution is to revert Sub to how it was before the LeGiOn ClAsS FaNtAsY garbo.

7 Likes

Do you mean cut their damage in half so it correlates to the amount of cc they have?

1 Like

I agree and cut warrior damage in half because of the amount of team utility they have

6 Likes

Ordinarily I would agree with you. Pre Legion Sub was perfect. But this is Blizzard. They never admit mistakes. Adding a 10 sec cooldown to Cheapshot is far more likely to happen

2 Likes

Sure wish we had a 7 second spammable stun then.

2 Likes

Ya stun dr doesn’t exist

3 Likes

You play around dr. Another player mentioned trinketing stun only to be stunned again. It’s not fun.

You spam condemn it’s even better

5 Likes

How is you able to use any ability and move while getting hit better than sitting there watching your character get pummeled for 7 seconds?

Prob should be better about facing rogues. I swear as much as I disdain rmx players the comp isn’t like mega busted

1 Like

Good point . Why is warrior so good that even though I’m not CCd I’m getting gassed so hard it’s scarier than when I’m stunned for 7 seconds

7 Likes

It’s very frustrating to die in a dr cheap that happens instantly when you trinket something while getting bursted. They need to make more cooldowns usable while stunned or do something specific about cheap in dance. Idk. it’s been like this for a long time, but the meta is generally burstier now so it’s more noticeable.

1 Like

You are not stopping warbreaker. Basically all their burst is from warbreaker. As long as you stun, fear, root or disarm that you will drop their damage considerably.

Rogues don’t have a solo window to kill you. They have multiple windows. The 7 second stun is overkill.