Charged Scale of the Blue Aspect

Don’t know if this is the right forum but it says customer support

Have been trying to finish the quest, ‘’ A Bolt from the Blue ‘’ without any luck. Rather frustrating even if it is my not understanding the quest.

Got the quest from Kalecgos in the heart chamber.
Met him at the top of the nexus. Talked to him. Go ahead he says, claim it I look forward to seeing it.

I claim the charged scale, the bar moves across the scale I move my hands above my head etc. No Scale to be found anywhere in my possession.
Go to Kalecgos to finish the quest only to be told

Required Item:
Charged Scale of the Blue Aspect. ( Well gues what. I haven’t got it, even though I picked it up, Twice. Kalecgos saw me doing it.

Meet Kalecgos at the top of the Nexus ( complete )

Charged Scale of the Blue Aspect Revealed ( complete )

Charged Scale of the Blue Aspect Claimed ( YES I DID ) Even though I haven’t got it and it doesn’t say ( complete )

First I repaired files to no avail…cancelled quest and started again still nothing.
Reset the user interface or whatever you call it, rename in retail folder as per instruction. Should be able to that blindfolded done it that many times.

Now, am I doing something wrong, have completed the leading up quests got Black Scale, The Green and the Lost Scale of the Scarlet Broodmother to complete to go to Rank 4 I need you know what…If it is not my fault How About FIXING it.

You need to physically grab it from the center where everything is being channeled. You can do it while flying. I just did this the other day.

Here is a video clip of the exact part I just mentioned:

1 Like

Kyzera:

It bloody well worked, how did you ever work that out ? Do all you old timers tell each other how to do things and let us newcommers work things out themselves :smile:

First when I tried what you said it wouldn’t work until I fell of my bird and got killed, it’s a long way down. Anyway, when I was getting back to the top I was flying up through the centre and were all the rays meet I saw through all that blinding light the outline of a globe/ball and there was the scale. My wife told me she didn’t know most of the words I was yelling.

Anyway, thanks heaps, upgraded to Rank 4, got a pat on the back from Magni and are back to get frustrated by some more #########

2 Likes

Glad to hear that you got it all sorted out.

I just noticed that the action button “revealed it” and he told me to go “claim it”. So since it was over the open area, I just took a chance and decided to fly to it to click on it.

1 Like

If you go to the comments section for a quest on wowhead, and sort by “highest rated” you’ll often get some good advice on some of the less obvious quests. (That is in fact how I managed to work out “A Bolt from the Blue” when I missed I had to click the scale at the end.) Basically, the wowhead comments are that “secret” repository of info us “old timers” share.

1 Like

Udiza…

Sorry for the late reply but things happen

Do not understand the way you people do the quoting I just copy and paste :slightly_smiling_face:

If you go to the comments section for a quest on wowhead, and sort by “highest rated” you’ll often get some good advice on some of the less obvious quests. (That is in fact how I managed to work out “A Bolt from the Blue” when I missed I had to click the scale at the end.) Basically, the wowhead comments are that “secret” repository of info us “old timers” share.

Could you elaborate for an dopy old timer how to find quests “highest rated” on wowhead ? Took one look spend an hour finding nothing.

Click on the highest rated tag right at the top of the comments section for the Wowhead page you are visiting.

That will then sort the page accordingly:

1 Like