Charge Stun DR Bug Unintended!

Where were you warriors when they made Scatter dr Trap?

Don’t understand your question? Is Scatter supposed to DR trap?

The DR tables and much of the class functionality is wrong it seems for a lot of classes. They need to fix these bugs so that the class gameplay is correct!

Beta should of been longer.

3 Likes

It would of been nice if it was longer and people who main these classes test them to report all these bugs. They really should of invited so many more people to Beta. Now all of Phase 1 is a giant Beta test.

1 Like

Unfortunately yes and I really really really hope they can fix this bug sooner than latter. Guess I will put in another bug report then another and then another. Come on guys, Charge can’t DR stuns that is so broken. Walking up to mobs instead of charging them isn’t fun.

1 Like

So no fix yet or even any attention to this? Bad time to be a warrior specifically a Prot warrior. You want more tanks? Haha nope so many bugs with them. Play another game until Phase 2 perhaps? Just really want to see some more fixes and get the massive amount of gamebreaking bugs under control!!

1 Like

Yes it isn’t looking good at all! I made a Priest since they are bugged in their favor and completely OP. Sorry hard to main a warrior when it’s not working correct mechanically. Just hope they can fix it soon because I do want to main a warrior but won’t be doing it when as it is.

1 Like

Yea it is unfortunate that this is the way it is.

1 Like

Still no fix and still no motivation to play and level my warrior. Been focusing on Alts, professions in the meantime. Phase 2 and PvP is coming and there are still so many game crippling bugs.

Tell that to spell push back hitting mind flay through bubble and black out procs DRing themselves. IIRC, charge and intercept were on their own DRs, but intercept shared DR with other controllable stuns. Needs to be fixed.

1 Like

Please for the love of God fix this bug and the 1,000 of other ones so I can play my warrior and actually have fun like I used too. It can’t be that hard to fix or get a Blue looking into these massive gamebreaking issues.

1 Like

Forget it guys. Blizzard’s too busy reading crappy fanfiction to decide in which direction to take retail’s story AND cobbling together lazy crap for the store.

For all the ‘beta’ testing that was done NOTHING was and will not get fixed. But hey it’s ok, we a new dungeon to half arrse through.

2 Likes

Probably true… it’s a shame guess I will have to cancel my sub again… I really had hopes to play WoW again but they can’t even fix the old version of the game :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::sob:

1 Like

Bump. This should not be occurring!

3 Likes

Warstomp and Bash share DR.
Feral charge and Bash share DR.

Druids screwed yet again in pvp.

1 Like

I wonder if the blizzard personnel working on the game realize how big of issues these are? They are probably coders who don’t play the actual game so don’t realize how game breaking some of these bugs are for PvP. They probably think they are just small issues.

2 Likes

more along the lines of thats how it is in legion/bfa thats how it should be in classic

2 Likes

Sorry to tell you but I dont think anyone is working on classic. They have a lot going on in BFA, blizzcon. The Classic crew is bare bones right now and they literally arent even looking at this stuff.

They pop over when there is a exploit and fix it and move back to bfa. We’re not getting stuff fixed till a month or 2 after 8.3 bugs calm down.

Hunter scatter/frozen has also been proven to not DR in vanilla, but here we are.

2 Likes

When is this getting fixed? Charge does NOT share DR with any other stun outside Intercept.

3 Likes

Just hoped into the TBC PTR and this bug is still here. So I guess it was live for all of Classic. Honestly this is one of the reasons I stopped playing Classic because they couldn’t get the old DR tables right. Pretty shocked.

Charge stun is still DRing my concussion blow and other player stuns. Yikes…

1 Like

I seriously don’t know how this could still be like this. I want to play TBC but I don’t know if they can get the combat mechanics right.

Here is another link and it’s the first thing listed for Warrior in Patch 4.0.6. Put in another bug report.

Hope they can fix it this time, seriously annoying to charge then have concussion blow go from 5 secs to 2.5 just because I used charge. Makes no sense.

2 Likes