Character transfer stuck

I initiated a character realm transfer yesterday mid day. Estimated time was like a minute to complete. The transaction in account management lists as complete.

ORDER #US570796013

However, I still cannot access that toon and it lists as still transferring. What the heck is up? These things should be almost instant. Can someone look into?

Did u send any mail or have any active AH at the time.

I know no auctions. I think I sent an e-mail to them on accident while transferring. Sent an e-mail to customer support. No reply…hopefully my character is not perma locked due to too quick fingers on my side. I’d cancel it if could but dont see way to do that either.

What do u mean u sent a email. Do you mean in game mail if thats teh case you will have to open a problem with purchase ticket and have them refund the transfer to fix it.

Character transfers cannot be performed if the character has mail. The game will prevent you from starting a transfer if the character has mail, but if you send the character mail after starting the transfer it can cause it to become stuck.

Your ticket is currently open, so keep waiting. Once a Game Master receives the ticket they’ll need to cancel the service and order. This will unlock the character so that you can login and clear out the mail.

Once the mail is cleared, you should be able to re-start the transfer.

1 Like