Character stuck in place and cannot move at all

I was just playing my monk Iridia-Darrowmere, and was playing the intro to panda on Alliance since I have never played that on ally before. I was in a cut scene when my AV queue popped. I finished the cut scene, then entered the bg. In the bg I was stuck at the entrance point in the back of the cave but couldn’t move, my friend could not see my body.
I used the teleport to nearest gy option, I died in place, then my friend could see my dead body. I was teleported to a graveyard, dead, unable to move, and unable to rez.
I put a ticket in so hopefuly it is resolved soon.

Even better, you can use the self-help option to have your character moved to a safe place without waiting on a ticket :wink:

Use the “Unable to Move” button on the following link to get your character moved right away:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/586

If for some reason that doesn’t work, feel free to post back here again!

Also, if you get stuck there repeatably, it might be a corrupt UI or Addon. If so, you can try a Full UI Reset to see if that clears up the issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Perl, as I said, I used the character stuck unable to move and it simply moved me to a graveyard, dead, unable to move still and unable to rez
They have moved my toon for me now, however do you know how I get back to Pandaland from Stormwind if I have not completed the intro yet? Nevermind, it’s in the portal room exactly where it should be, however now my character is stuck in some weird phase with no quests and the ship is still in the air.

The link I gave is different than the in-game stuck option. It would move you to a safe place alive.

I’m glad to hear that they got to your ticket so quickly though!

And I’m glad to see you found the portal too :wink: As for being stuck in a phase, you can try abandoning any Pandaria-related quests you might have to see if that clears things up.

1 Like

Sadly I don’t have any pandaland quests, none are popping for me, the ship is still in the air. I haven’t done the alliance intro before, does the ship crash like the horde one? I’m putting in another ticket because I think I’m bugged into some weird phase.

Not sure to be honest! I’ve been Horde for a while now. My poor Alliance toons are gathering a lot of dust at this point :frowning:

If you put in a ticket under the In-game Issue → Quests/Achievements → Stuck on quest option, then a GM should be able to take a look to see if something is amiss.

If you get lucky, a Blue here might be able to have a look too, but this forum isn’t staffed 24/7, so the ticket is your best option.

2 Likes

Ok I finally found some quests, it was all very confusing but I think I’m good now.

3 Likes

That’s great to hear Endaira!

If you do run into any sort of issues getting stuck again, give that UI reset a go and see if it clears things up for you.

Otherwise, enjoy your night!

3 Likes

I AM SO FRUSTRATED. I have been going round and round with the stuck character service, still need help? Yes! I want to put in a ticket! It failed! Then it tells me to use the stuck character service. Phedreanna is stuck in court of stars. I’ve been dealing with this since yesterday and need actual help.

There are newer threads then this one from three years ago, please be mindful of the dates.

6 Likes

It looks like a Game Master was able to get to your ticket, Deinein. Hopefully, that resolved the issue and your character is now on firm ground.

Given the original date of this thread I"m going to close it. Good luck!

5 Likes