Character Status Update Bug

I have had a bug where I’m done flying to a flight point, but I remain on the flight path bird and am “mounted,” therefore unable to conduct any actions for quite a while. It also appears that I cannot generate combo points, chi, or holy power on any of my characters, though it will appear on my character in about the same time frame that my rogue was dismounted from the flight path bird. It feels like there’s an issue with character updates on Blizzard’s side, even though my ping is within the normal ranges of 75-100. My actions are immediate, it’s just that things like combo points, chi, and holy power only stack on my character after a certain amount of time has passed. I thought I was going crazy last night when it happened, but today I was spamming FoK on my rogue and no combo points were coming up. When I tried to resurrect, I accepted the rez only to remain dead.

Currently, I am repairing game files to see if that fixes the issue (though I’m not sure why it would, it’s the first step I can take to try to resolve the issue.) Any further assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

I’m experiencing the exact same issue. Also, every time I mount up my character goes into sprint mode (not showing mount).
Haven’t tested it, but I think it might be because of WM Off.

Edit: I just completed 4 quests in Drustvar without receiving ANY Credit for emissary quest. This bug could’t be more ANNOYING. Literally unplayable.

1 Like

If it helps, I did the repair and I can now do things. Still testing and checking on it, but it might fix the issue for you as well.

The fix is to get your character out of the world via a full log-out, the repair isn’t necessary as this is a server-side problem.

See here: [MORE NEW INFO] Client-Server Desync/Bad Character State