Character not showing in guild roster

I recently server transferred (past 2-3) and in the past two days my character doesn't show up in my guild roster. I see guild chat just fine and can respond just fine. However when i do reply my name comes through as my old name and old server. Is this apart of trying to fix the quest bug that I was also affected by?
This is a bug I believe, Psychòsis.

I just confirmed, it is on the list to be looked into.
08/03/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Orlyia

Ok sweet! Can't wait to hear an update!
I have the same issue with my Highmountain Tauren Druid: Turokar-Lightbringer, before transfer he was a Nightelf Druid: Damakos-Dragonmaw and that is who he is showing up as in Guild Chat. Not actually appearing as online though, so nobody can invite me to any groups through Guild Chat. Hopefully Blizz can figure out what the problem is soon. Just glad to see that they are already working on it!
Currently experiencing this myself after a faction and realm transfer, although I cannot see guild chat or post to it. Glad to hear it's known and being looked into :)
I too am having this issue.
Server transfer worked perfectly for the first 2 weeks, now for the past week and a half I have been Nitronik - Dreadmaul.

As a side note I did spend an awfully long time laughing at our GM who had this issue when we first transferred. His character is now fixed... Karma?
08/03/2018 11:27 AMPosted by Orlyia

This is still true. Unless it turned out to be an easy fix, it will likely still be true next week.
As far as not appearing online goes you can use the command /groster and you should be able to see everyone online.
Still broken as of last night.
A friend server transferred and I invited him into the guild.
The guild log shows that he joined.
He does not show up on the new guild UI and the number of members did not increase.
He is visible on the old Groster and total members on it went up by 1.
When he brings up the new guild UI, he can't see anything relating to the guild. There is the add/create community and that's it. He can't see guild chat at all, and he did check his settings.

Really hope this gets fixed soon.
Also, if you are an officer it borks your new guild UI as well. Not for Blizz, they know that. But for some that may not be aware.
16 day old post, I know. But it's still happening. A friend of mine transferred and can't be seen in the guild roster. Can see notifications and such, but not chat and we can't see her in the roster. Though we can see her come on and offline.
08/26/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Eilleen
16 day old post, I know. But it's still happening. A friend of mine transferred and can't be seen in the guild roster. Can see notifications and such, but not chat and we can't see her in the roster. Though we can see her come on and offline.
You need to file a bug report. There is nothing that can be done through the Customer Support forum.

For guild roster try /guildroster.
I found that I could not see myself on the guild list then I stopped hiding myself on the launcher and could see myself.

Might be helpful to not appear offline?
Same issue here. Recently switched server from Frostmourne to Sargeras and I can't see my toon in the guild roster and other cannot see me as well. Also doesn't show up in other chat communities i'm in as well. I have no issues actually chatting but shows me as NykirĂ­ - Frostmourne still and also as offline. Even in the guild roster it shows up like this. Left guild and came back and still nothing.
Nykiri, then you need to file a bug report over in the aptly named Bug Report Forum so that those who deal with that kind of issue can see yours and try and fix it in the near future.
We have a player with the same issue. He transferred an alt and that character, just that specific character, never shows up as online or in the guild roster. If you type /guildroster he's there but not in the guild UI. Pretty frustrating.
10/18/2018 03:26 PMPosted by Monstrous
We have a player with the same issue. He transferred an alt and that character, just that specific character, never shows up as online or in the guild roster. If you type /guildroster he's there but not in the guild UI. Pretty frustrating.

having this same issue now 1 week after Transfering to another server,
Still no fix?
I just transferred and seem to be having the same issue. No one can see me say anything. My text does not show up in my chat window, but in the guild log I see [ ] and the things I said after. But no one can see that either.
(Not this character)

Tried quitting guild and rejoining and nothing.
The issue only just appeared for me. Transferred last week but today cant see the guild or officers chat. Only [] if I check guild log. I'm not even online on the guild roster
That's a relief iv had my account for more then 10 years and I thought I lost them all, good luck Blizzard may the recovery be swift.