Character Not found

Stormrage, alliance.

Just got in on Bleeding-Hollow - hoping the fix “sticks” and good luck to everyone else!

1 Like

Im getting the same issues. I even went as far to uninstall wow, and bnet cleared any file that had to do to with either, and did a fresh install, but still seeing the same problems.

ive pre purchased shadowlands, character not found issue is happening with me also, got any good theories this time?

Mine started as the “not found” now it won’t even let me log into any server.

How long has this game been around? How was this not caught in testing?

having same issue, good luck on fixing it. see you all in game eventually lol

I am also getting “No character found” issues even though the character occasionally loads???
I need help???

I can’t even get to the character not found issue. I was able to log in last night after a couple hours of attempts, and once this evening to create a character, then disconnected. Now I can’t log in at all. I keep getting the “BLZ51901016” Error.

Before I’m told that this issue is with my computer, that wouldn’t explain how I can log in after hours of trying only to be disconnected in game. It’s also not an issue with my router, as my wife’s laptop, which is older, AND is out of date, is able to login and stay logged in with no issues. I updated all my drivers prior to patch day, played for 2 hours, with constant disconnects.

Its like there’s absolutely no rhyme or reason to the connection issues.

16 years of WoW, everytime I’ve had this issue, Blizz blames the customer’s computers, only to miraculously “fix” it days later.

I feel for those who are making massive changes to their computers right now, following poor tech support options , only to find out the issue is 100% on Blizzard’s end.

Customer service jobs suck, bro.
But that’s part of it, unfortunately.
People are gonna be upset from time to time.
They know that.
They prepare for it.
I doubt that it bothers them at all. lol

so will i be called a lair again in my ticket???

You must work for Blizz. No body made you !!!

Getting the same issue, having a hard time logging on. When it logs none of my characters are there.

ahhhh me too! “Character not found”
idk what to do with myself now? should I go outside? or read a book???

What i dont understand is how i could play all day and not have an issue get off for 3 hours come back to the same crap i had to deal with yesterday. its extremely frustrating

3 Likes

Showing offline realms now

1 Like

Just got in. Hope everybody else does as well

same problem here too.

Same Im not even trying to login anymore until they fix this, Ima call it a night. the rep in this thread suggested what you did and it didn’t work but at least they are trying work arounds. Its something :laughing:

Same problem for me. Realms show I have no characters; when I log into a realm with characters on it (Uldum, Medivh, Aegwynn) they eventually load; but when I select a character and try to enter the world I get the Character Not Found message. Sad day

3 Likes