Character dance customization

I didn’t know where to post this, but this seemed as relevant as any.
I know it’s not a super huge thing, but if you could just unlock all dances, maybe even add a few more new ones tailored for special occasions, then assign them names so we can macro them.

I know it’s not super important or relevant to game play or story, but from an RP standpoint it would be awesome.

I say this because who is tired of dancing the same way all the time. I want my VE to rock out like the male Undead, or be silly like the male human dance or even the Ogre dance.

Could you imagine filling the Gilneas Cathedral (which sits empty far to much people) and having a discord/Guild rock concert all banging heads like the undead but your alliance? Things like that.

Am I crazy to think this? Am I the only one?

1 Like

Dance Studio

They promised it once. And then it mysteriously didn’t materialize when Wrath dropped.

So I’m not optimistic it’ll ever come back, because the last thing Blizzard ever does is admit a mistake.

Well that’s not cool. It can’t be that hard to just unlock them all and have them each be a /dance1 /dance2 /dance3 kind of thing. You could have hundreds of dances…hell you can even hide dance teachers across the realms…learn new dances…or have them drop like cosmetic patterns. “your toon learns dance57”