Character Creation date

Is there any way to find out when a character that’s not mine was created? We’re trying to do some guild things and we need to know when Forbidra was created. For anyone that doesn’t know Forbs passed last December. Thanks

3 Likes

Theres not a way to currently look that up yourself, and blizzard wont give out information like that unless you are the account owner.

2 Likes

He is deceased.

okay. nevertheless

1 Like

Sorry to hear about the passing of your guildmate Geegeeboltz. As others have mentioned, there isn’t really a way for players to identify this info for other characters and it’s not something our team would be able to provide.

2 Likes

Forbs was a regular on GD years ago. Had no idea he passed. So sorry for your loss Gee. He will be greatly missed.

7 Likes

Thank you Annoressta. We’re trying to put something together for Forbs (I hate to use the word “anniversary” for something like this.) I believe Forbidra was either Vanilla or BC but I can’t remember.

We’re carrying the torch, but that little gnome left some big shoes to fill.

5 Likes

Well, a little sleuthing, and it might be possible to say Forbidra played in vanilla. As I recall, PvP ranks (the titles associated with them) could only have been earned in vanilla - and their profile shows Private:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/wyrmrest-accord/forbidra/achievements/legacy/player-vs-player

4 Likes