Reputation Bugged. Transfer BUgged

1. I recently transferred to another bnet account, 1 character with 100 exalted reps. They say that 100 exalted reps is an account wide achievement, yeah, but this is only one character who has exalted in all. The 100 exalted achievement did not register at all.

2. Plus my azerothian diplomat achievement didn’t also transfer. Same case as this thread.

His got resolved. I spoke with a GM advising me to post it here again. Hope this helps. And wanting to know if this happens to others too. Anyone / or a blue post can help me out? It was almost funny as a GM advised me to earn exalted on another 100 reps on the transferred character. There is not even enough reputations to get 200 reps to exalted in total. Lol.

My Rep for Azerothian Diplomat is bugged. Im exalted with 7th Legion but its not registering. First GM sent me a copy paste of basically “yea, go do it again”. So i opened another ticket. Shouldnt be a hard fix since its just a flag they could switch after looking at my reps/achievements.

Same thing, they say do it on an another character… Hope we get a fix soon.

This is happening to me too after a faction change. I hope they arent expecting people to do it on a character considering I don’t have another character to do it on.

Sadly this is because Game Masters have ZERO access the achievements. I talked to Ghostcrawler back when achievements first was added. He said Blizzard does not trust it’s CSR’s with access to the Achievement system. it runs autonomously.

Bump. Already 9.0.1 and no fix. This is so annoying. I lost 80 exalted reps total. O.O Anyone hope for others?