Chapter two of covenant campaign not completed?

Anyone else noticing this or am I misunderstanding something? I have a character in the Venthyr covenant. I have one piece of the Venthyr armor. Though the second piece is reded out and tells me “Complete Chapter 2 of your covenant campaign” Which I did. I have the chapter in the campaign log when I open the quest log. The first two chapters are white. the others are greyed out because I haven’t been able to get to those yet.

1 Like

That’s what I’d like to know as well. I’m 2/9 Chapters with Venthyr, says I need Renown 5 to continue the campaign, but the vendor is telling me I need to complete Chapter 2 still. I’ve scoured my map and don’t see anything other than side quests. I have the neck reward & have unlocked Torghast and Runecarver that you get for completing Chapter 2, so unless I’m missing something it must be bugged out.

I didn’t think about the runecarver, but from what you said it probably wouldn’t matter. Though with that soul ash stuff, do you get that after every completion regardless of tier or do you only get it on the tiers you do not have a check mark on?

P.S. Is the runecarver even part of the covenant campaign? I don’t have any professions on this particular character!

I’m with the Night Fae, and have the same problem. Can’t buy the Queensguard Chestplate which requires 100 anima (have 1000) and completion of Chapter 2 of the Covenant Campaign (completed). It seems like completing Chapter 2 isn’t properly triggering whatever variable is required by the armors, whether it’s that they’re not linked to it or completing Chapter 2 isn’t actually triggering it the result is the same.

Here’s what I got from Wowhead:

Chapter 2 Rewards

Overview:

• Unlocks:
    After completing Chapter 1.

• Introduces:

Access to Torghast.
The Runecarver.

Significant Rewards:

• Gear & Transmog:
    Neck from [The Search for Baine] Chain of the Purpose-Bound

I’m guessing the runecarver has nothing to do with the covenant campaign because (at least as far as Venthyr goes) there’s no mention of the runecarver.