Chaos Salvo

Anyone have some numbers from the beta on what Chaos Salvo does now? It was doing about 20k per bolt before the buff and was buffed 420% and suddenly Warlocks are not using it in duels on the beta. Presumably to keep it from getting nerfed.

It should be doing approximately 100k four times per second now.

:expressionless:

1 Like

It is imperative we remember at all times that the myth of c%ster weakness in pvp that the morally reprehensible agents of the Big W%rlock propaganda machine so readily perpetuates is nothing more than a carefully designed and orchestrated psyop by Big W%rlock to shoehorn c%sters into a position of extreme relative strength in the first season of an expansion (which hasn’t happened at the beginning of an expansion since Wrath) thereby making the power gap between C%sters and Melee even more staggering in C%ster favor at the end of the expansion, which we are currently experiencing.

1 Like

1 Like

I see the notes changed and it is now

Must’ve been a typo yesterday or something. Or I just skipped a line. My point stands though

Smoke felweed erry day. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You remind me of bailamos the rbg “leader” who had his girl cheat on him and get pregnant by some dude from his own rbg team.

Like we get it bud, you don’t like warlocks and god forbid you get farmed by demo splay or fury sp, but guess what all the tears or twitters isn’t gna change a thing. That is until you reroll mage start streaming for a living and really get the following of a true echo chamber. Until then, find a new schtik

Found the Warlock

1 Like

Ohhh no no no no no. Keep rbg drama away from the forums, that stuff is cursed.

2 Likes

As long as it’s a Nelf warlock I see no problems.

Are you talking about TWW because who even queued this last season

and here’s the yapper

They should name their child Bailamos as an apology.

This has to be the most warlock thing to do -.-, complete scum