<Chaos By Design> | 9/9H 1/9M | WED/MON| LF RDPS & HPRIEST

WTB rdps
Currently building up our team to prog on M MOTHER and beyond, need some more rdps to fill out as well as one healer (preferably rdruid, hpally or disc). Let me know if you're interested!
2/8M on our first night on MOTHER :D

Still LF a few dps and maybe a healer. Get in touch ;)
Bumparoonie

Still looking for a healer (pref disc priest or holy pally) and a few dps to round out our mythic team :smiley:

BUMP!

Looking for a few more DPS/Heals to round out our mythic team.
Looking strong leading into 8.15, just need a few more like minded ppl!

Still got a couple of core spots available for good players with the right attitude! Get in touch!

Recruiting for Battle of Dazar’Alor! Need more rdps, hit me up if you’re keen!

Hey!

Still looking for a few more to fill our 8.15 crew.

goo.gl/forms/qVn9qDmkg57rMygt2

Hey guys!

Getting ready for 8.15 but still looking for a few more to fill the ranks.

Happy new year!

Heyas! Still looking for a few more dps for raiding and mythic plus! Hit us up in-game or on here if you’re interested or want more info :smiley:

Bump!

Still a couple of spots left.

Currently looking for a Warrior and/or a rogue dps. Full on heals and tanks but open to other potential candidates. Hit me up on bnet Yudi#11240

Still recruiting skilled & committed dps to bolster our raid team and M+ groups!

Need more rdps for prog/mythic team. Pref boomy/hunter but happy to take other specs :smiley:

LF more dps for our mythic team!

LF hunter/rogue to join our team

Bump!
Still after a few more DPS.

Yo!

After a couple more, even looking at a potential Tank or Healer to join the ranks now also.

Hey!

Still after more people, need to fill particular spots like a Havoc DH but keen to speak to anyone interested.

Thanks