Chaos Bolt Closure and Server Transfers

Thank you for your hard work tackling the server transfer issues that have happened since the announcement yesterday.

My ask is whether we can have a few more choices of destination servers that are supported in the migration/closure of Chaos Bolt. It was announced recently that Lava Lash was also going to be opened for transfer from Chaos Bolt. Can we also add Lone Wolf?

Given the fact that the server is going to be locked and transfers are open I think that it is fair to give a choice of: “The megaserver”, “The RP Server”, and “The PvP Server” (Lone Wolf). Personally, Crusader Strike is a bit big for my tastes, but I would immediately move to Lone Wolf if given the chance as the population there seems like a happy medium between the two (and it is PvP).

Historically, transfers have been allowed between RP PvP → PVP, just not PVE → PVP, I don’t think that this violates any of Blizzard’s internal policies on that subject.

8 Likes

i didnt hear. what happened?

They have locked Chaos Bolt and opened up free transfers to Crusader Strike. After some of the issues with the transfer service yesterday, they added Lava Lash as an additional destination for transfers off of Chaos Bolt after it opens back up later in the week.

1 Like

Please enable the other PvP realms. I’d prefer to play on Lone Wolf as well.

1 Like

SUPER EXCITED TO GO TO CRUSADER STRIKEEEE<!!! lol

1 Like

Open up all the realms IMO, why it’s only RP —> RP makes no sense to me. Lava Lash is a terrible option, it has just as bad of a population as Chaos Bolt if not worse. I want to xfer to Wild Growth personally, because I have lvl 40 horde on CS and 40 alliance on CB, so unless it comes with a race change I literally can’t go on CS because SoD doesn’t allow for H/A on same server…

1 Like

Anybody else unable to transfer from Chaos Bolt to Crusader Strike? My friend was able to today and I keep getting an error message saying character transfers to that realm aren’t available. I have Horde characters on both servers, but my high level characters are on Chaos Bolt.