Changing the META in 9.1?

I see a lot of positive changes coming to priest, but I think it’s fair to say that Holy Paladin is looking to continue being the most dominant healer given the current state of Holy Paladins in 9.1. I have each healer max level able to do at least +10 with most of my time invested in Resto Druid for Raiding and Disc Priest for M+ where I attained KSM and AOTC on R Druid. I’m pretty unbiased as I genuinely enjoy healing on all the classes and mained H Pal all of BFA. Right now, Holy Paladin is just light years ahead of other healers in all forms of content. They are by far the most represented healer in M+, MDI proves that, they have a very strong position in Mythic raiding as it’s extremely common to see more than 1 H Pal while having at least 1 is mandatory. In PvP I really don’t need to say much, infinite mana and games going into high dampening is pretty much how it goes when a H Pal is there. Something needs to happen. I know disc was very powerful and the nerf to spirit shell was warranted, however, H Pal has very obvious strengths that are going unnoticed by Blizzard some some reason as they remain pretty much untouched from changes, the same issues still exist. I’m not in a position to propose what all needs to happen, I think the community has complained about these issues enough where I don’t need to spell it out one by one. I just really hope something happens to H Pal or other healers so that we dont have another H Pal dominant meta in 9.1 and further

Yes, Holy pal will still be meta ( If there’s no nerf ) along with resto shaman. 4 healers positions could be 1 pal 1 Shaman the other 2 can be anything but Disc priest which is literal filth.

1 Like

You’re completely wrong when you say infinite mana in pvp. When Hpally got its mana nerfed, mana became something to worry about in pvp and it did not use to be that way before those nerfs. Hpal used to have infinite mana, not anymore.

1 Like

Hpaladins are headed for the nerf bat, very soon.

Heck, prolly Shaman as well.

Nah, ashen hollow perhaps, hpal is fine.