Changes to zg drops?

I’ve cleared zg every lockout since it opened and bloodlord and jindo have always dropped epics, every time, and usually multiples. In the lockouts since the war effort started we’ve gotten 1 bag of whammies and no other epics from either of them. Yeah thought those two and hakkar always dropped at least one? Was there a change or have we just been unusually lucky to this point?

I’ve seen jindo drop 0 epics multiple times. I found it slightly more rare to see an epic off jin’do.

This. They have plenty of Blues on their table to drop. Well not Hakkar, but the other two.

1 Like

Sat night I won Evil Eye on 100 roll.

Unusually lucky, he drops 2 blues more often than 1 epic.

You might want to do some research on human cognitive biases, how probability works, and basic math. Maybe you never paid attention in school. Who knows. You know how to read and write so you should have had a topic covering the above sometime in your life.

I’m not an idiot… we have literally not gotten 1+ epics off BL/Jindo in any lockout prior to the p5 patch. I’m not remembering wrong, I’ve master looted every lockout for those specific bosses due to the quality of the drops and typically having a couple pugs. I’ve also never not had a blue drop off a mini boss in scholo until this patch either. Tonight 3 of them dropped a skin of shadow only, no blue, no scourge stone.