Changed covenant, now I can't TRANSMOG PVP weapons

I changed from Kyrian to Night Fae. Now I can’t transmog my Kyrian PVP weapons into anything else?

Again, to be clear, I’m not trying to make my weapons LOOK KYRIAN, I’m trying to transmog my purchased KYRIAN looking PvP weapons into ANYTHING else and it won’t let me spend the gold on my Yak Mount or any other Transmog vendor.

Is this normal, will I have to spend the rest of this patch with a non mogged weapon.

Adding specificity: Both my weapons were mogged before I switched, I just tried to change the look of ONE dagger and now poof, can’t mog it anymore and I look goofy.

Currently there is an issue with transmogging over weapons / armor from your previous Covenant.

When you swap from a Covenant to another, you lose the ability to use the appearances of the previous Covenant. This is intended.

However, you should be able to apply a new appearance on your previously purchased gear. Due to an issue, it is currently not possible to do this. We do not currently have a workaround or resolution. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

Link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/281060

1 Like

Experiencing this problem rn, was Necro, Swapped to Venthyr for PVP. very irritating