Change Trial of Style mini game

They need to add a new set to buy next round. I think all my toons all have the shirt for winning a round several years ago, so don’t bother unless there are new sets to buy.

2 Likes

Usually players need an incentive, they could increase the event to once per month with DF and let you buy an item that allows a free transmog change without gold when use outside of the event.

Two times per year its too low for a mini game, FFXIV has a glamour challenge each week, but from my understanding it provides the currency required on their minigame zone and the incentives there are a lot and some with high prices that keep players doing mini games all the time.

Trial of Style should be part of the Darkmoon Faire or change its frequency…

It only triggers during 1 week on March then August and that’s all for the whole year.

I’ve always said it should be changed to quarterly instead of semiannually.

That way people don’t get burned out too fast or have to wait 6 months for each comp. However, it being a part of the DMF is a good idea too.

Edit: LOL oops apparently I already said that in this thread. Didn’t see it was a bump :rofl:

1 Like

Wait, is it going on right now and I’m missing it? Cause I kinda want one of those beanies. And a real shiny dagger.

The new nexus-look’n polearm is rad too, in an Over The Top kind of way.

No but they put the rewards on the vendor now.

If you have stored ToS currency, you can go buy the new stuff.

1 Like

I could have created a new thread or just resurrect this one.

1 Like