Change survival

swap kill command with flanking strike.

its feels way better to press

obviously i mean make it a builder just like kc

3 Likes

Why change when they can add it. We need more to our kits to keep up with major damage melee classes. Adding more will help and give us a faster CD on or healing abilities. It’s a 1min CD, turtle doesnt heal much if you have the azeroth trait, bandages are only given as a pvp option. The whole kit needs to be revamped

2 Likes

change it to a ranged spec

10 Likes

Buff MM.

1 Like

SV uses kill command more than BM, thats a problem that needs to be addressed. Kill command is an iconic BM ability and SV doesn’t need to be taking so many elements from BM.

6 Likes

Travis: It was another one that was missing its niche. It’s kind of like Marksman except more traps? Or different arrows? So it was kind of missing that “what is the core fantasy?”

So, after Legion they just borrowed from BM (Bestial Wrath, Kill Command, and Spirit Bond). Why did they need to reuse other hunter abilities when SV has had a long history of spells to revamp and reintroduce?

Baseline Flanking would be nice, or make it the more viable option to pick making mongoose baseline. Kill command is nice, I enjoy having the ability to stay ranged and do some damage for when I need to kite. Being a “hybrid” spec, extra semi-ranged attacks are great to have to have a solid flow of damage. Flanking as another gap closer would be rad if it weren’t for the no choice tier practically making us choose mongoose.

Yeah, it’s kind of odd isn’t it? With blizzard going more class centrist rather than spec centrist this makes sense, but definitely feels weird knowing where survival spec was in MoP etc…

Exactly survival doesn’t, they are to lazy to make it it’s own unique class. I am the 1-2 percent of us who main survival and it’s so inconsistent. If they want us to use kill command then we need other talents and traits that will boost our dps. It’s stupid how we only spam like 3 abilities and the rest are useless. They need to give us more utility and survivability if we are going to be a melee class. That means turtle needs to be a revamp for us, more melee attacks and hell if they want bring back some of the old traps so we have way more surviving skills

I could do without KC, honestly. It feels cheaply borrowed from BM

no thanks.

yes…it does need fixing.
BM is the BEAST master, yet SV is more reliant on the BEAST than the beast master is, lol. To a fault.

Absolutely agree.
The need to ditch KC, make Butchery base instead of a talent, then give SV some new, unique offensive that fits the spec better.
Between KC and then ramping it up with Alpha Predator…AND making my focus generation rely too heavily on KC, its feels more like what BM should have been.
And why they even wasted a talent spot for murder of crows on SV. Just feels like couldnt think of anything and tossed it in here for filler, borrowing yet more of beast master.

I love SV. I want it to stay the ranged/melee hybrid that it is. But I really would like to see it be its own thing.