Change Fire Elemental from a totem

So with the new tier set, there would be the ability to have multiple fire elementals out at the same time, using surge of power, and night fae, however because fire elemental is a (totem?) or however it is coded, you cannot have more than one out at a time. It wouldn’t be super overpowered assuming each new cast of fire elemental didn’t refresh the durations of already active elementals. I do not know if this would be very competitive compared to to other builds, but it would be a cool, fun, if niche build

2 Likes

i dont think we should have multiple fire elementals out. that would be insanely powerful. its more likely that we just have 100% uptime on the single fire elemental

tier set extends duration if elemental is active, and reduces cooldown if it is not active. It will not let you have more than one at a time, but could keep it up indefinitely.

2 Likes

Instead of making chance of CD reduction 20% make a chance of spawning second elemental or now it spawn two of them.

So essentially the exact same as the Antoris Tier sets.

We don’t need the set bonus to reduce the cd, just extend it. The talent surge of power causes lava burst cast after earth shock to reduce the cd by 6 seconds. On single target with Lava Speaker’s it is quite easy to get two ele’s for about 20-30 seconds. Requires more testing for sure, but was disappointing that even without primal elementalist, we can not have two fire ele’s. Elementals single target even with perma fire elemental does not seem great at the moment, and the ability to have two fire ele’s is mostly unrealistic in raid scenarios due to downtime.

The first sensible thing I have ever seen you post here!

It’s more likely that you’re the insensible one.

Nah - its just you post a lot of rubbish tbh.

No it’s just :clown_face::clown_face: like you don’t comprehend. Barely literate and offer nothing to the conversation. Incapable of acknowledging your own faults.

This is the perfect example. You come in here to do nothing but insult people.

The truth is its not considered a totem its considered a familiar same way hunter thats why you cant have 2 at once. Like if you use greater Elemental talent you control it and you cant have 2 pet active at once thats why.

No - that is not true, I’ve offered plenty of examples of how you’re wrong in what you are stating as fact, it’s just you continue to tell people how bad Shaman is, yet you cannot distance yourself from the class…

Its not a bad class, its in a good place, its fun to play - stop telling people otherwise and let them decide for themselves. Simply you’re a negative influence on a message board.

It’s pretty bad in pvp. Even long time holdouts are feeling it. Today’s extreme buffs to some classes without even a mention of ele is another nail in the coffin

But hey. Go do your mythic+ and take all the pride in that you can. **:sunglasses::sunglasses:

I’m comfortable being b tier and sitting low glad on my ele shaman. It’s not good and it’ll be okay in the patch.

They’d have to make massive changes for it to be the big pvp threat it once was. And no I’m not talking about vesper cheese.

If I had to choose one word to describe ele it would be “mediocre”