'Change Character' option on forums is limited

Hi, I’ve been having trouble with the ‘Change Character’ option for a week now. Usually there are none of my Alts showing at all, yet today I posted with my Main Poster, Miriel, and I was logged out. When I try to log her back in as my Poster here on the Forums, I’m only getting an option for my Classic Characters.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

Is Miriel on a different Blizzard account than the one you’re posting on now?

No, they are both on the same account.

Hopefully this will be moved over to the Website Bug Report forum for you in short order, then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, I wasn’t sure where to post it. I must not have looked hard enough!

Hi, I logged out four times, until it took me to the Blizz Website when I wanted to log back in. I then closed all Blizz pages for 20 minutes, and when I logged back in again all my Character Avatars were showing.

Yeah I’m getting the bug from 2019 again where the only character I can post on is my Classic toon.

Edit: Lol. 30 seconds after saying that, it resolved itself despite me tussling with it for a hour.

Nothing fixes this for me. I’m not sure why I bother anymore.

I can still only post on Classic characters. I’ve tried logging out and back in, clearing cache, logging out then clearing cache then waiting 24-48 hours. Evidently there is nothing I can do on my end to resolve this.

I guess I should just give up.

I’m currently dealing with a similar issue.

We believe this issue to be resolved.