Chamber of the Heart (It's not selectable)

I went in on my DH (which I haven’t used in a little while), updated some gear with Azurite, I have the Heart of Azeroth. I picked up a piece of cursed armor and went to purify it, but can’t get into the Chamber of the Heart (It’s not selectable) on this toon.

I can get in on other toons fine. I disabled addons, relogged, restarted WoW, but this toon can’t get back in. I’m beginning to think the toon is bugged?

Thanks!

try a proper UI reset disabling addons doesnt solve teh overall issue if its a corrupted UI.

It looks like you started the Nazjatar introduction line, Kaleana, but you stopped after the first quest. I’d recommend completing it up through “A Way Home”.

Once complete you should be able to pick up Essential Empowerment and that quest line.

You’ll need to pick up “Send the Fleet” by speaking with Genn Greymane in Boralus.

3 Likes

Oops… for some reason, not getting notifications from here. Will have to check that. Thanks! That did it!

Thanks! Turned out to be where I stopped. [Vrakthris] got it. Appreciate the reply!