*certain* World Buffs are making wpvp unfun

WPvP has always been the Wild West of WoW. If you care more about actual wpvp than buff hunting just play wrath classic.

Yeah don’t think wpvpers care much, they will find another way to grief

1 Like

If you chose to click the button, you can’t be griefed, you accepted the risk.

1 Like

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wonder if this is because people have been able to stack buffs in wpvp since the dawn of time, or if it’s because maybe there’s just more games with fewer barriers to entry than there were 20 years ago.

1 Like

as a newer player who is unsubbing I can tell you i’m leaving because toxic clowns like hirav exist in abundance

3 Likes

idk man it seems kinda wild to me that you would choose to play a game where interacting with a “massive” number of players is a main feature and then quit the moment you meet some people you do not like.

tbh the buffs are easier to get than the gear. Adapt until if and when it gets adjusted, but never expect buff stacking and wild wpvp shenanigans to go away entirely. They are just part of the game that a lot of people enjoy, and while they might make a handful of people quit, a lot of people would also quit without em.

1 Like

the only people that would quit are people who enjoy making others miserable, people who only fight if they have the upper hand, so the game would be better off without them

1 Like

How is it toxic to point out that if you wish to play out in the world while War Mode is on, you have to be prepared for the possibility that there might be someone who plays the game better than you?

Are you one of those one of those players who respond with “don’t tell me how to play MY game, you don’t pay my sub”, when asked to throw a dispel off once in a while?

1 Like

how does this not also apply to people who have BiS gear?

winning a fight with someone in better gear is at least within the realm of possibility. honestly its not all world buffs i’m talking about, just the one shotters

1 Like

Crazy how this is a hot take, but wpvpers aren’t know for being skilled. Lmao

2 Likes

Not really. Any moron and can spec tank and abuse some hp buffs and grief an entire city.

2 Likes

lol, its the way you frame things. having a one shot mechanic makes you “better at the game.” somehow. weird logic; you’re obviously being intentionally inflammatory. youre reasoning is i should use the tools offered, and i could go and farm all these buffs, but these people i’m talking about all run away as soon as the fight becomes fair. i would have to go and use the buffs on people without them, and I dont find that enjoyable, its not fun being the most powerful, i like fighting, not just winning. i’m not interested in grieving people or fighting dirty, it doesn’t appeal to me.

1 Like

While I do agree with what you are saying pretty much 100%, it’s apparent you are trolling or at the very least, trying to trigger make this guy more upset lol.

It’s like a forum version of ganking someone haha.

2 Likes

I swear, I live in War Mode. I have never been one shot, I suppose because I don’t do the hunts, so I’m not near the players who are using it.

And if it ever does happen, but I still want to do what I was doing, I’d turn off War Mode, because being in War Mode was my mistake.

Just like you can.

If you’re out in the world, with War Mode on, what else do you expect? For enemy players to sing for you while you take their loot? For them to stand aside while you play your game?

Nah. If you stand on a soapbox and complain at everyone, expect some discussion. Just like War Mode. Don’t like the consequences? Opt out of the function.

It takes skill to keep griefing when the griefed have a button which prevents it. Or rather, more skill than the people who are apparently unable to click a button.

well, this is what i’m talking about. I think you just realized your arguments are out of place.

1 Like

My argument is that you can turn off War Mode if you don’t like it. Rather than requesting Blizzard change War Mode so that your idea of fair play is the only way to play.

Even before War Mode. The same answer applies. But, you would have had to create a character on a PvP server. The option then was to create a new character on a different realm or buy a transfer.

1 Like

it is off. thats the point. its off for a lot of people, because one shotting is cheese.

1 Like

Ok, awesome, you have worked out the button, but why does Blizzard need to fix War Mode?

more players

1 Like